Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf Ember or go solo!

ddips

So basically what I got from this thread so far is "get good or get out."

For all we know these guys were either new to the game or are still low ranked enough to not have all the "best gear" and I use that term loosely since you can turn any p.o.s into a decent weapon for its tier with a bit of work. Its not hard to find WoF Ember's in low level or even mid tier pugs that just mash 4 and slap on a few speed mods and run and unless you know all the lil' tricks yourself to get up some speed or are pretty much doing the same thing yourself with another or the same frame most of the time newbies and low ranked can't do S#&$ against it. 

You know I used to use Ember (because fire is cool, deal with it) everyone hated my "world on fire" guts....... until we went into sortie survival.

WOF embers, you may be cheap noobs everywhere else, but in sortie survivals, you are heroes.

And for that I salute you.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQswn6sQuUEHL84-eGVpFVwjSzhHopMzGjGepPdS34H5pocdzOF

1 minute ago, Nurmetya said:

For all we know these guys were either new to the game or are still low ranked enough to not have all the "best gear" and I use that term loosely since you can turn any p.o.s into a decent weapon for its tier with a bit of work. Its not hard to find WoF Ember's in low level or even mid tier pugs that just mash 4 and slap on a few speed mods and run and unless you know all the lil' tricks yourself to get up some speed or are pretty much doing the same thing yourself with another or the same frame most of the time newbies and low ranked can't do S#&$ against it. 

If they're new to the game, they shouldn't be whining and trying to say what should or shouldn't be nerfed.

Also, I checked OP's profile, says he joined in early 2015. I don't think he's a newbie. He's just your typical salty anti-Ember whiner.

3 minutes ago, Nurmetya said:

Interesting also you guys have new parkor system so you better start running

1 minute ago, Nurmetya said:

Although seeing high MR mixed with lower MR players it is indeed a rare occurrence to see the Ember getting 100% damage dealt and taken.

The OP has also claimed that he is an experienced enough player.

So none of the rest of you even managed to put a single shot into an enemy? Seems fishy.

Ember is already one of the most niche Warframes in the game, she doesn't need a nerf at all, if anything she needs one of her abilities (not WoF) changing to give her some scaling potential.

2 minutes ago, Attley said:

So none of the rest of you even managed to put a single shot into an enemy? Seems fishy.

Ember is already one of the most niche Warframes in the game, she doesn't need a nerf at all, if anything she needs one of her abilities (not WoF) changing to give her some scaling potential.

Thats a valid point 

4 minutes ago, Attley said:

None of them could land a single shot because the salt was burning their eyes more than Ember's flames were burning the enemies.

It is fishy though, but that's most likely because the OP and all the other anti-Ember whiners are so salty that they collectively made a new ocean and it's large enough to be inhabited by sea life at this point.

They call it the Embrantic Ocean. Very few creatures exist there because there's so much salt in the water that even most sea life die upon arrival.

Edited by Valsako

2 minutes ago, Valsako said:

None of them could land a single shot because the salt was burning their eyes more than Ember's flames were burning the enemies.

It is fishy though, but that's most likely because the OP and all the other Ember whiners are so salty that they collectively made a new ocean and it's large enough to be inhabited by sea life at this point.

They call it the Embrantic Ocean. Very few creatures exist there because there's so much salt in the water that even most sea life die upon arrival.

Omg im laughing so hard 

2 minutes ago, Valsako said:

It is fishy though, but that's most likely because the OP and all the other anti-Ember whiners are so salty that they collectively made a new ocean and it's large enough to be inhabited by sea life at this point.

When it dries up, I'm so going to be crossing these salt pans with a Merc, Lancia and Oliver.

They're sure bigger than the Bolivian ones, so World record is in the pocket

Just now, InglriousB said:

When it dries up, I'm so going to be crossing these salt pans with a Merc, Lancia and Oliver.

They're sure bigger than the Bolivian ones, so World record is in the pocket

A world record that cannot be beaten.

Worse, reports show that if Ember is ever strengthened, it is expected that the Embrantic Ocean will quite possibly triple if not quadruple in size, quite possibly swallowing whole islands and reducing land mass of major continents.

6 minutes ago, Valsako said:

It's good that Ember makes people salty; you can't roast a chicken without seasoning.

1 minute ago, Valsako said:

A world record that cannot be beaten.

Worse, reports show that if Ember is ever strengthened, it is expected that the Embrantic Ocean will quite possibly triple if not quadruple in size, quite possibly swallowing whole islands and reducing land mass of major continents.

At least there will be enough salt to enjoy my omelette ^^

I have found footage of what will happen when Ember is buffed.

Here we have the Ember buff landing in the Embrantic Ocean:

deep-impact-gif.gif

In-depth footage of the results of the intensifying of the Embrantic Ocean:

Only YOU can stop the flood of saltwater from the Embrantic Ocean. Stop being salty today!