The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

inaros builds

goatock

Question

10 answers to this question

You should be using your 1 for heals, you get a LOAD of health for doing the finishers, even more if you have life strike and channel while doing so. Power strength doesn't matter much, and tossing on Armored Agility might be a decent idea too, as the armor bonus you get from your 4 will be increased too. In terms of duration, I personally don't find much use with it in terms of the 1, but for CC I guess it works pretty good.

6FWdZkcp28JijvXbRNuSVu70UxAOk.jpg

This is my build I have been lazy to forma again for another dash for flow and I only put rush there temporarily exilus slots are more of an opinion thing I prefer power drift for the extra damage and chance to resist knock down all together some people may prefer handspring though. Inaros does not need a lot of power strength because his skills aren't really for damage, the power strength is just to increase the HoT from his 4th ability really which you may hardly use when you got his 1st ability that can be spammed for great heals with the right modded weapon. For me I think later on as missions get harder all you're going to be depending on mostly is his 4 for cc and heal along side 1 for heals but that is just  my opinion on how I play Inaros.

42 minutes ago, goatock said:

http://imgur.com/OYZSscg this is my inaros build but, im thinking about changing prime continuity to strech and handspring to cunning drift. that would take my duration down to 78 and my range up to 160. what do u guys think? leave it or change it? 

your build is good, mine is the same, but i put a quick thinking instead of Intensify to beat the game.

You don't need that much strength for inaros. I have devised 2 builds, balanced one which is probably best for him and range one that utilize your "1" skill mostly, since range does not apply to contagious range of your ult, which is fixed on 5m (but it applies on healing radius)

Inaros, 2 forma, "balanced"
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496891999493023305/48785C731F116520EE10F2BFCD0C3F04A9FFF78D/

Inaros, 2 forma, "ranged"
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/496891999497512983/571903BB1145EB3FC566E0A183ABA7229FD3B2BC/

On 3/11/2016 at 2:31 PM, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Another aura re-forma? Why?

Simple, I am lazy lol the only optional aura for Inaros is CP which doesn't matter to me since I mostly ever only solo besides CP can still be as useless since finisher damage all together ignores armor. In other words hist first ability and a good modded melee weapon kills pretty much everything in one hit.