Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon stats in nexus are buffed (hint of damage 3.0 change?)

Rekkou

Are we certain they are teasers? and not some dumb bug?

like one of the issues with the nexus app that I've had is Eris doesn't show up on the resource extractor list.

But of course we all know that they aren't planning on deleting Eris (or preventing users from using extractors on Eris).

Another issue is that it seems to display your mods -1 rank. So intensify is displayed as 4/5 lights and grants 25% power strength at 10 energy cost...

...even though I have it maxed (and it seems to do this with all mods)

And I'm doubtful they are planning to globally nerf the mod ranks.

These weapon buffs could just be another bug with the nexus app.

Edited by Obviousclone

I am genuinely surprised it's taken this long for people to find out the app's stats are incorrect, it's been like this since release.

I'm not going to bother thinking anything more than an error because I doubt it's hinting towards the second damage rework. If so, then there's not really anything to hype over as we don't know how the stats are going to perform with the reworked enemy scaling as well. Just take these stats with the lighest grain of salt.

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Because the Dread totally needs a damage increase of 400.

We don't know how the multishot and crit mods will look like after Damage 3.0. The damage buffs were probably there to make up for the nerf of mods. I don't know. But i'm pretty sure there are not only buffs going to happen.

18 hours ago, Bizzaro21 said:

my guess is this is the same as dex sybaris leak, it had wrong stats at first then got fixed

also, I don`t think with removing dmg mods can come a crit nerf, but a buff, DE can mess up this bad I think

Pardon my ignorance, but what was wrong about the Dex Sybaris' leaked stats? More damage, more crits.... I didn't see anything wrong.

Assuming these are more or less legit, only the DMR/SNIPER changes seem to make sense overall. Latron Prime definitely needs some love. 

Braton Prime buff is okay too.

Bow changes are somewhat questionable and I'm not sure if shotties need any buffs atm. They seem to be doing just fine. 

But, in the case these are real, and Latron Prime gets buffs, I'm gonna be a happy camper. Wait and see, I guess.

On 2016/3/12 at 9:48 PM, Rekkou said:
  • Boltor Prime : Current : 55, Nexus : 58
  • Braton Prime : Current : 35, Nexus : 38
  • Prisma Grakata : Current : 11 , Nexus : 15
  • Soma Prime : Current : 12, Nexus : 20

Please DE, DO adjust MR requirements before buffing them. We need a healthier game with less prime noobs crying about game too easy.