The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gas proc braton prime build

Cpt.MooseKnuckles

Question

7 answers to this question

why do you specifically want Gas Status though?
AoE Toxin DoT is only useful if you're using Saryn (or a longstanding AFKFarming method but i'm not telling you how to do that), so why?

you'd Kill Infested and Grineer ~5-8x faster if you didn't do this.
that being Corrosive and/or Blast for Infested, and Corrosive/Radiation + Ice/Toxin(or Viral if you have the space for it) for Grineer.

Toxin DoT is... not very effective against Armored Enemies, and Infested also heavily resist Toxin.

meaning something like this for Infested:

KZOrKQv.png

and something like this for Grineer:

aadMgvd.png

would be much more recommended.

Thanks for the reply guys. I'm just messing around for a aoe rifle and gas seems the most aoe possible as of now for me (still noob with dmg types). I tried blast but wikia said the proc wouldn't do multiple dmg like launchers. I'm just looking to have fun like the mirage attica thunderbolt idea, but mirage seems further out of reach than 4 forma braton for me

If you want an AoE rifle I would suggest using Ignis with Heavy Caliber will do a lot of AoE Damage, I usually slap on a combustion beam while the blast is a flat damage It does help with clearing out mobs at the lower levels.. I also like using Amprex with status mods to give out corrosive/blast with combustion beam mod, or an Attrex with thunderbolt mod along with Mirage is also fun.