The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making a pixel story about Mag!

Aristasia

Hello!

I'm SilvuSoul. I'm a senior in highschool, and in one of my classes I have an animation project where we make a movie of whatever we like. If it has a plot, we can use it. My plot is about my Mag Prime, and it's about her dreaming of when she escaped from the Grineer when she first awoke. I have some scenes done, but I want to post the whole movie on here if that's alright?

I feel really proud of all of the stuff I've done! So I hope this thread is good for it. :)

I love Mag. I just wish people would stop saying she's a bad frame, because she can only slay corpus. 

I also chose Mag because I love her so much. If I had to chose another frame it'd be Saryn or Excalibur, or Nova. But I chose Mag simply because she's quite simple. In my animation she looks like a normal Mag because I didn't have a Mag Prime when I began making the movie, so when I did get Mag Prime, I decided to just keep the same characters modules.

On 3/18/2016 at 5:53 PM, MrEvilMexican said:

MAG? MAG?! MAG!!!???

WHY NO ASH PRIME?!

Use ash prime :(

Also, Good Luck

I don't really like Ash Prime. Mag is just bland, and I want her to have spice! So that's why I chose her over other frames. BUT. As a teaser, there might be other frames. Maybe a mutated one?

On 18.3.2016 at 1:53 AM, MrEvilMexican said:

MAG? MAG?! MAG!!!???

WHY NO ASH PRIME?!

Use ash prime :(

Also, Good Luck

Hey, I worship Ember, and I didn't even ask the creator why he didn't choose Ember. Also, every frame deserves to be loved, Mag too.

If you only meant that as a joke, then I'm sorry for typing this XD.

• 3 weeks later...