The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to remove holiday decoration

Daftermath

Question

Holiday decorations were great, had the snowman and mistletoe and that little jingle. But now it is getting a bit tired. I have gone to the menu's to Remove decoration and pointed at every piece visible but they will not go away. What am I doing wrong?

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Enbekay said:

Holiday decorations were great, had the snowman and mistletoe and that little jingle. But now it is getting a bit tired. I have gone to the menu's to Remove decoration and pointed at every piece visible but they will not go away. What am I doing wrong?

The holiday decorations are an inventory item, so you can find it in Esc->Equipment->Inventory.  I don't remember which tab it's under, but it's there.

22 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

The holiday decorations are an inventory item, so you can find it in Esc->Equipment->Inventory.  I don't remember which tab it's under, but it's there.

I only figured this out like 2 weeks ago

my whole clan thought it was a decoration and tried to remove it through the "customize interior" menu

1 minute ago, CelsiusPrime said:

I only figured this out like 2 weeks ago

my whole clan thought it was a decoration and tried to remove it through the "customize interior" menu

*Blink blink*  Pretty sure it told you when you bought it that you had to sell it to get rid of it.

Thing even sells for 1 credit, which is what you pay for it.

2 hours ago, UltimateGrr said:

*Blink blink*  Pretty sure it told you when you bought it that you had to sell it to get rid of it.

Thing even sells for 1 credit, which is what you pay for it.

i mean I had it on for like 2 months, how am I expected to remember what is said when I bought it? you can't hold me responsible for that information. ;)