The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank 7 to 8 test problem

Poisonx3

Question

So I have been stuck on this test for about 5 days because of this one part. I don't know if I'm just bad at jumping or what. But the part I am stuck at is the very first vertical platform, it seems to be too far away or to high to even touch let alone wall jump up. I have looked online but due to recent updates the test has changed and I can't find any help on this. If anyone has passed the test recently please tell me how you got passed it.

If it matters i am using the ash warframe and I don't have mods that help with movement installed. 

2 answers to this question

1) You can practice your mastery tests in a relay, in the spiral staircase inside of Simaris's room. You can practice them without penalty, as many times as you like

2) You are using Bullet Jumps, right? The "very first vertical platform" is within easy Bullet Jump range

3) Here's a video:

22 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

1) You can practice your mastery tests in a relay, in the spiral staircase inside of Simaris's room. You can practice them without penalty, as many times as you like

2) You are using Bullet Jumps, right? The "very first vertical platform" is within easy Bullet Jump range

3) Here's a video:

Thank you a lot I cant believe i have been playing this long without knowing any of that. I didn't even know you can bullet jump up like that I thought it was just a foreword jump. Wow. 

But really thanks a lot.