Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I like to draw but out of ideas.

xXJunaiXx

like i really like to draw but i am out of ideas, i do like to mix things together like pokemon with some game character or  mlp with a game character and stuff like that.

(for example i ones did a Artorias the abyss walker as mlp and can post pic if anyone wants to see that)

if you have any ideas please post here and ill do my best to make it! :D 

And thanks for your time Tenno!

32 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

like i really like to draw but i am out of ideas, i do like to mix things together like pokemon with some game character or  mlp with a game character and stuff like that.

(for example i ones did a Artorias the abyss walker as mlp and can post pic if anyone wants to see that)

if you have any ideas please post here and ill do my best to make it! :D 

And thanks for your time Tenno!

could you make my excal prime into a shiny umbreon?

Edited by LordOfScrugging

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

yes! shiny umbreon though, the yellow is replaced with blue

Ofc, i have drawn it on paper now and i like how it looks and tomorow i shall fill it in in photoshop :)   (it in the middle of the night here now so i have to go to bed before i fall asleep xD )

Recently I got adicted to Ember and Ivara art, so could you make some? 

If Ember, maybe try some fire puns, or maybe her making grineer BBQ.

If Ivara, try giving her a hoodie! Or something that reflects her frog-like appearance. And make her look cute pls!

Or maybe try putting both of em into one art, like them making a selfie or using their powers in synergy. Your choice!

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

Recently I got adicted to Ember and Ivara art, so could you make some? 

If Ember, maybe try some fire puns, or maybe her making grineer BBQ.

If Ivara, try giving her a hoodie! Or something that reflects her frog-like appearance. And make her look cute pls!

Or maybe try putting both of em into one art, like them making a selfie or using their powers in synergy. Your choice!

Hm mabye, i have done a grineer ember if you want to see that (not compleeted yet tho) but its a concept art i have been working on for a while

1 minute ago, xXJunaiXx said:

I did a scetch on it and its more of a candy frame xD also with a spatula xD (to use it in ulti on enemys to get fat candy/cupcakes minions xD

It needs the ability:

Icing Storm - Makes a Tornado that covers enemies in delicious sprinkles and icing, this allows you to eat them if you want to.

1 hour ago, xXJunaiXx said:

Hm mabye, i have done a grineer ember if you want to see that (not compleeted yet tho) but its a concept art i have been working on for a while

Please show it to me! I need it, I'm addicted to art!

But think about the Ember/Ivara pic, or at least Ivara. I NEED IT!

Just now, Denny2669 said:

Please show it to me! I need it, I'm addicted to art!

But think about the Ember/Ivara pic, or at least Ivara. I NEED IT!

Right now im working on the shiny umbreon/excal prime but i will make something with ember and ivara. They couldbe like sisters :3 (ivara as the cute little sister )

Just now, xXJunaiXx said:

Right now im working on the shiny umbreon/excal prime but i will make something with ember and ivara. They couldbe like sisters :3 (ivara as the cute little sister )

:D

That would be cute as hell! Also, you ever thought about making an art gallery In the Fan Art sub-forum? You'd get ALOT of attention and support.

6 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

:D

That would be cute as hell! Also, you ever thought about making an art gallery In the Fan Art sub-forum? You'd get ALOT of attention and support.

hmm never thought about it before O: i might just do so after im done with the excal umberon! :D

here are 2 work in progress pics from grineer ember http://imgur.com/a/mF7v6  (i hope you can see the pics, not shure since this is the first time i post pic to an album on imgur)

3 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

hmm never thought about it before O: i might just do so after im done with the excal umberon! :D

here are 2 work in progress pics from grineer ember http://imgur.com/a/mF7v6  (i hope you can see the pics, not shure since this is the first time i post pic to an album on imgur)

Those are really good! Can't wait what you come up with next. But honestly, I'd like Embers alternate skin to be beautyfull rather than anything else, but other than that you got awesome skill!

On the art forum is a tutorial on how to upload images here, you could give it a look.

1 hour ago, Basdiow said:

It needs the ability:

Icing Storm - Makes a Tornado that covers enemies in delicious sprinkles and icing, this allows you to eat them if you want to.

yes! soo yes! XD that could be 3rd ability mabye? :D hmm what else for abilitys?

2 minutes ago, xXJunaiXx said:

For the ones who want to see how it goes on umbreon excal here you have a work in progress pic! :D 

gX0o3ep.png

That looks awesome but it looks more like a horse then an umbreon so far

draw volt prime as a pikachu, so a volt p / pikachu crossover

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 hour ago, Denny2669 said:

Those are really good! Can't wait what you come up with next. But honestly, I'd like Embers alternate skin to be beautyfull rather than anything else, but other than that you got awesome skill!

On the art forum is a tutorial on how to upload images here, you could give it a look.

but how does it work to do a art gallery? can i post any pic i make or doew it have to be warframe related?

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

That looks awesome but it looks more like a horse then an umbreon so far

draw volt prime as a pikachu, so a volt p / pikachu crossover

xD i see how you mean but its still work in progress so it will look more like an umbreon when done XD

ill add volt pikashu to my what to draw list! :D