The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

4 minutes ago, Ryoken64 said:

I just created a new Account and guess what ?....I can login and play flawlessly, no problems at all (same computer and internet connection)

If i switch back to my Main Account (MR 21)...... login works sometimes, mostly not and i get DCed every 1 or 2 minutes regardless what i'm doing, if i could login at all.

So what's that ? Seems to me there is something wrong on DE's side as well, (Player Database ?) not only this DDoS crap.....

(from Germany)

I'm doing the same thing as you. but I think it's not just on DE. because I can log in my main account on some computer rental shop close to my house. but couldn't log in mine. same ISP. same address. but I can't only seem to log in mine at my computer and can only log in unused old account.

edit: im from asia. PH

Edited by Exalto

4 hours ago, SpaceAU said:

Seems like the DDoS has recommenced. There's not much that DE can actually do.

That's a myth. If there was nothing you could do to fence off a DDoS, then all the providers would be down 24/7. 

2 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

i love WF and all but this is beyond a joke its just starting to be unfun and im not enjoying it now

i may well have to stop playing for a while

Sounds like someone didn't hear everyone screaming that Warframe is being DDoSed.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

Oh i know how to read #$&(% and i have a bunch of games to play I just want to play a simple game of Warframe is all and I guess that is too much to ask

Apparently you didnt with how off track you got on the reply you gave.

As for Jrazz. Maybe you should reread over mine and his relpies. especially his about ..

"Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something and now if i do get logged in it brings me to a brand new game so i am not going to relax! "

When it was explained to him that its a Ddos. (Reason for the game crashing)

i know it is being ddos and i dont blame de its not there fault that is out of there control

getting booted after every mission even booted before some start booted when in arsenal  its just getting old fast

i hope they find who it is and that they throw the dam book at them a hard concrete book..

Hi guys, its my first time to post here and i cant find any latest posts about login problems.
I tried to log in again, i checked my email and pass and both are right, and still cant log in. Help please thank you :)

1 hour ago, Lancars said:

Ugh why are they attacking DE? Honestly out of any game company DE is the most in touch with there community.

Well there is 2 "big theory about it":

n.1: Becouse some player got salty of the Event Slash mod sett sold by our hero Baro'kittyear. (simpli becouse he is selling it (again) the price of the sett dropped from around 2000p (ridiculous right?xd) to 100-200p.

n.2: There was a huge arguement with a Youtuber who got banned (not gonna name him becouse DE probably gonna take down the tread just becouse his name was mentioned xD) becouse he logged in to his friends account and traded plat in a way it should have not been done(if i remember right). AND thats why he tryes to do some mean things against the "evil corporation" muhahaha...ok i stop there >_> 

Well there you have it. These may be the cause may be not but you can read about these on region chat too i bet.

14 minutes ago, texrei said:

Look from the other side. Do something useful, yet pleasant but useful. Go walk, read a book, learn to code, meet your parents. Since the Warframe is my big obsession, i feel so.. free now

Or go play WoW and LoL with friends. Like i said i made sure i will have nothing to do at the weekend xD.

Yeah it's rather annoying.

As I said in another thread... If you have a vendetta against DE, fine knock yourself out, but the honest players just want to play the game regardless of your personal disputes. It's quite eye twitching and De need really to step up their game already.

Edited by Naith