The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Im Newbie) What's The Best That There Is?

-AA_ExSaiga-

Question

So Yeah Hello To Tenno Who Is Reading This. And i Had just Made 50 Login Milestone For playing straight Today!
And Im Needing of Help

What is the Highest Puncture (Melee,Secondary,Primary)

''       Slash      (Melee,Secondary,Primary) (im using Santi Tigris)

''       Impact    (Melee.Secondary,Primary) (Im Using War)

(catch)

I play like pokemon so im not good and getting along with the items somehow(Pokemon>Gonna Get Em All!)

even though i play like that im not good on choosing item loadouts or equip loadouts

Im needing some help for some to equip for my loadouts for so others know for Grineer Infested And Corpus

i do a lot of research about weapons and loadouts and anyone has some suggestion? (Sorry for Bad English)

BTW. how referral works? i got some of my friends playing and we are on same clan and we are player of 8+ and almost getting the 50th day Milestone and i still dont know how that works.

i recruit some other bunch of player who will play warframes on the future

7 answers to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_2.0 here is some mandatory reading to get you started, also try looking up tactical potatoes "so I'm new" series it can help you and others learn some of the finer points about optimal dmg types

as for whats the best of all those well thats honestly pretty subjective there isn't any real "best" there are weapons that certainly and flat out out class others, and yeah there is an existing meta out there but honestly you'll have more fun not subscribing to the meta. learn the dmg types and their effectiveness learn to mod then make what weapons you like work for you, personally I run dread, spira prime, and mios for just about everything 

There is no "best stuff". Pretty much anything in this game (save for a few things) is just a side grade to everything else in it's type. EG All primes, vandals, wraiths, etc are "tier 2" gear- and it's pretty much all sidegrades. Then there's the normal versions of stuff that's "Tier 1" stuff. There are a few things that are really bad, and some things that are a bit better than most, but in general it's all about what you personally like and what suits your playstyle and the situation you're in.

1 hour ago, Melos-mevim said:

All what Melos-(Melvin...merlin....malving? mevim! ) said should get you started.

There is not really a best of anything. Just situational, what you find best for the situation. You need to use different stuff for different things, and that's one of the beauties of the game.

EDIT> sorry for messing your name Melos, I was half zombie this morning

Edited by Domaik

Just now, Domaik said:

All what Melos-Malving said should get you started.

There is not really a best of anything. Just situational, what you find best for the situation. You need to use different stuff for different things, and that's one of the beauties of the game.

have to take a moment to say I love that name you gave me "Melos-Malving" absolutely fantastic