The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I, a ghost clan, want to take a dark sector.

DrNuggets

Question

I am a small baby clan with 10 members. I'm thinking about taking a dark sector. I need help. Please comment and discuss the probability of taking a dark sector. Which do you think is node that I'm most likely to successfully take? and how would I go about doing that? I'm 100% okay with begging the community.

Edited by DrNuggets

11 answers to this question

two One major issues with this thread. It's in general discussion not in players helping players. and it's tagged PSA which is only for the staff of DE

and your chances are exactly 0%

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS

4 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

Also, we have gotten some fairly strong indications from DE that Dark Sectors will not function as they once did, so capturing a node seems nigh impossible now.

"as they once did"... Which "once" are you talking about? There have been at least 3 different versions.

Considering they're looking for something completely new and different, all of them. They're looking to invent something constructive that players can invest in, while still having some form of competitive control. It's super tough for them to nail down, hence why it's currently in limbo. Scott has said just about every devstream it been brought up, something to the effect of 'We don't have a clear vision for dark sectors at the moment, but we do know that we want it to be something fresh and exciting. We don't want it to be the pvp spinoff it was, we want it to be a unique and inventive mode. As for what that entails, we know more about what we don't want that what we do want currently.' Take that as you will.