The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone knows how to open this "Pinata"

Rambit23Z

Question

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Sphirical said:

Stand on the pad in the middle of the room!

4 minutes ago, Burre.png said:

There should be a giant button on the floor that opens either one, you have to stand on it. It should be between the two orbs/pinatas/whatever they're called.

4 minutes ago, 4InLine said:

You open them standing in a pressure plate in the center of the room (that one that you can see an the right bottom of the sphere on the second img)

Just tried it, yep.

However, they only open for a few seconds, which explains why I never noticed it before.

To clarify, the button in the middle of the room only opens those spheres (their lower halves, to be precise) for a limited time, then they close again. There are several containers in each sphere. However, sometimes only one of them opens.

Or you can just use explosions or long-ranged melee to break containers. I don't know about punchthrough, but it probably works too.

Edit: apparently I was too late, oh well.

Edited by ToaMimrik

15 minutes ago, ToaMimrik said:

Or you can just use explosions or long-ranged melee to break containers. I don't know about punchthrough, but it probably works too.

Edit: apparently I was too late, oh well.

Punch-through does work on them. I usually have my sancti tigris destroy the containers. Then bullet jump up there so my carrier can suck out the contents.