The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

Ah jeez, don't tell me the Basement Dweller Squad is at it again. I'd be (slightly) less salty if these Anonymous wannabes at least said why they were trying to ruin everyone's fun. That's just basic "digital terrorist etiquette," really.

At this rate, DE might as well upgrade to N.S.A.-tier servers just to make sure this madness never happens again.

I was having that problem initially but now I'm not even able to launch the game. Update process just fails and when I try to close the program I'm required to use TM to end it. Says the servers are unable to connect. But I'm using my teamspeak right now just fine... Like I have no idea what's going on. Likely DDoS attacks on server.

Spoiler

DDoS happens alot to DE. They're the red-headed step child of game developers apparently. :crylaugh: 

10 minutes ago, Hominidz said:

I was having that problem initially but now I'm not even able to launch the game. Update process just fails and when I try to close the program I'm required to use TM to end it. Says the servers are unable to connect. But I'm using my teamspeak right now just fine... Like I have no idea what's going on. Likely DDoS attacks on server.

Hide contents

DDoS happens alot to DE. They're the red-headed step child of game developers apparently. :crylaugh: 

I'm having this same issue.  Launcher tells me the servers are unable to connect.  Frustrating part is several of my clanmates are running missions right now and are getting rewards.

I'm getting pretty aggravated right now. While my clanmates in teamspeak (that's perfectly functionable btw) are farming Tower missions. I'm stuck not being able to connect to servers and listening to them collect loot. I'd like to forma my soma another two times today. Not cool man, not cool. :sad:

Getting the same thing where my account will not update. Even reaching the ship and the game is showing me my rewards/xp from the mission has increased though if I go to my arsenal its as if nothing has been done. Really getting frustrating wasting time doing missions to get absolutely nothing for it.

6 minutes ago, TariousX said:

Yup account info not updating, I just got Wukong and have leveled him to 14 3 times to no end as I lose all of it when I arrive back at the orbiter.

^ Same exact thing is happening to me and my Nezha, ran 4 missions and didn't get any xp or drops from anything.

After the first time, I closed  Warframe and launched it again thinking I just needed to updated it. Says it's updated though.

1 minute ago, Magnulast said:

According to some chatting NA-WEST servers are kinda bad right now, do i recommend switching regions, no.

Please add what your region is on your post....it could help target what region's servers are going down or facing issues.

I am NA-West, yes.

4 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

According to some chatting NA-WEST servers are kinda bad right now, do i recommend switching regions, no.

Please add what your region is on your post....it could help target what region's servers are going down or facing issues.

I am NA-West as well.

3 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

How do you find out what server you're on?

6 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

I"m on NA-East so...

I can't do anything in game. Went to draco to lvl mi staticor, and when I left it was lvl 0, in my in-game profile is lvl 15 and in the codex lvl 0, didn't get anything else (focus, syndicate rep, mods, orokin cells) but i can login normally and do misions "normally".

38 minutes ago, Pharstrider said:

I'm having this same issue.  Launcher tells me the servers are unable to connect.  Frustrating part is several of my clanmates are running missions right now and are getting rewards.

I don't know if this is related or not but when I did a full reboot, Warframe was gone from my steam library.  I am currently having to re-installing the game.  I did not delete warframe nor did I uninstall.  This just happened on it's own.