Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

4 minutes ago, Grevling said:

I am having the same issues and I am indeed a steam user.

For my own curiosity I was wondering has this kind of server instability been going on for a while? I came back about the time of the Inaros update and have had many issues from logging in, to finished missions not updating, to disconnects and crashes while doing just about everything.  I've played this game for a long time, on and off and don't recall it ever being this bad for this long.  I'm aware they were the target of some DDOS attacks.  Is that still the issue? Or was this just a bad time to come back?

Good luck to everyone else and especially DE

There have been issues since the 10th. DE made multiple statements that weekend saying that the problems were from DDoS attacks. Since then the issues have been more sporadic (for me at least). Some are having more problems than others. DE has yet to make any recent comments stating what the cause is. The game is still playable for me. This past weekend I've gotten kicked at least once per day with today being the worst (kicked 4-5 times). As long as you can log in and everything seems stable I'd say its a good time to come back. Just know you might lose some rewards if you get kicked randomly. If not you should just wait a bit until things stabilize. 

Some are able to login others are not WOrst part is if you DO login the server sare randomly Not saving the account data at the end of missions. that kills playing at all.  until it gets Fixed. De dangles a Potato in front of us and server says "No Potato for You".

Just now, SpaceBucket said:

Just did the orokin catalyst alert 3 times and all three times it said failed to update or something. Didn't log me out but I didn't get anything from the mission.

Same here. Just tried a trade as well and it failed, apperantly no items can go in or out of my account

If you are trying to get the potato do it solo no connection failures then. The game tries to update but somehow it interrupts itself and just loads you back to the ship when you play with others. At least that's how it was for me. 

Well I got what I wanted so going to bed ;P

Just now, creepercola106 said:

Augh, dammit. I know DE are trying but this has to stop, I guess they haven't fixed it since the 10th still.

That appears to be the case, and it is irritating that I missed out on a potato but ah well. I'd be happy to play a few missions at this point.

Just now, SpiralViper said:

When loading up Warframe, it hangs on the screen "checking for updates", followed by:

Update failed!

The content servers are temporarily unavailable.

ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT

The update will be restarted shortly..

I'm also stuck at this point

Can't even click play

1 hour ago, Shakezilla81 said:

I can't even get past the launcher without it saying, "ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT" but that might just be me. Is anyone else having the same issue where their launcher can't connect to the content servers? 

Same, I've been trying to start since 6 hours ago, then came back and still can't join.

"Update failed!
The content servers are temporarily unavailable.
ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT
The update will be restarted shortly.."

Edited by TeCoolTenno