The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

2 minutes ago, SpaceBucket said:

I guess we could do some missions purely for the sake of the origin system out of the goodness of our infested, void poisoned hearts. Gameplay is fine after all.

what is the point if its just going to groundhog day the beast when your done.

3 minutes ago, jamspie said:

yay more serve issues

bring back DDOS because at least then the devs told us what was wrong ive yet to see anything from them  

Yeah, my hope is that they don't feel the need to say anything because there working on it and it will be resolved soon. Then they can make a statement afterwards. This is just wishful thinking though. lol

Now when i just tried to start the game it said i have an update for the game through steam. I just looked and its re downloading all the game data and my local data is gone.... i did not do anything to cause this and this download is 11gb which will take a long time on my connection which downloads at about 1mb at the fastest.... but if i click on properties in steam for the game it says it is using 15gb of space on my hard drive still.

Edited by HellionKo

13 minutes ago, HellionKo said:

Yeah, my hope is that they don't feel the need to say anything because there working on it and it will be resolved soon. Then they can make a statement afterwards. This is just wishful thinking though. lol

more likely no one at the office and since they got the issues "sorted" by friday they DEcided that it wasnt needed to monitor the whole weekend, so dont expect and answer in a couple of hours

I can't seem to get pass the launcher and am constantly experiencing the error message "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT The update will be restarted shortly.." Which is strange. 

4 minutes ago, sicmen said:

I can't seem to get pass the launcher and am constantly experiencing the error message "Update failed! The content servers are temporarily unavailable. ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT The update will be restarted shortly.." Which is strange. 

This is happening to me and a lot of people atm.

its since hours now for me, finally too long ...

london/ontario: if we are lucky DE opens its office in 30 mins and then we should have a chance the issue will be solved

2 minutes ago, aoguro_ said:

its since hours now for me, finally too long ...

london/ontario: if we are lucky DE opens its office in 30 mins and then we should have a chance the issue will be solved

Hopefully. My friends and i have been trying to get pass the game launcher's "Checking for updates" since 9am over here in Singapore. 8:40pm now and still no news :\

im in europe, things started last night as i relogged for the daily gifts, 5 minutes later the problem appeared ingame

i left to bed because of bored about the bugs which started before 14 days

waked up before 6 to 7 hours and still no chance since that time to login

im not in the mood to think about the "philosophical way" or the "emotional way" or the psychological way" ^^)))))))))))))))))))))

Account cannot not be updated, is the issue i am having and earlier today i wasn't able to login. i guess late night focus farming is out of the question if everytime i finish a mission i loose all that i gained, not to mention resources and other stuff that would be nice to keep

I am seriously considering quiting the game. Everytime i get the could not update account information i feel like i just wasting my time. I am kind of a new player so i don't know what kind of crap system is where you play a whole session and the end the servers can just give you the middle finger. I never seen anything like that in a looting game so two thumbs up for that.

Just now, Trelian said:

I am seriously considering quiting the game. Everytime i get the could not update account information i feel like i just wasting my time. I am kind of a new player so i don't know what kind of crap system is where you play a whole session and the end the servers can just give you the middle finger. I never seen anything like that in a looting game so two thumbs up for that.

At least you can log in

Cant login, if i do manage to login, i cant use any of the Ship menu's because they arent there, then i get kicked back to login menu.

In short, its no different from being ShutDown. So sick of this.    

DE, time to flip out the lawsuits, hurt these terrorists where it counts and set an example.

Time down is money lost, thats all a judge needs to hear.

Edited by SnakeWildlife

2 minutes ago, SnakeWildlife said:

Cant login, if i do manage to login, i cant use any of the Ship menu's because they arent there, then i get kicked back to login menu.

In short, its no different from being ShutDown. So sick of this.    

DE, time to flip out the lawsuits, hurt these terrorists where it counts and set an example.

Time down is money lost, thats all a judge needs to hear.

You can't sue people you don't even know.
Also to take down a bot net requires an international effort of massive corporations working side by side.

If you want a rough idea of the effort it takes - here is an article from 2013 about how Microsoft helped take down one of them.

http://arstechnica.com/security/2013/12/microsoft-disrupts-botnet-that-generated-2-7m-per-month-for-operators/