Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Server Issues?

Master-Ouroboros

1 minute ago, downpesman said:

I'm from Singapore here as well. And Im looking for a clan localized here. can't log into game since 9pm here. 

Tell me when you do find an SG-only clan! I'd like to just hear what a clan like that will mostly type about in the game chat, I bet it's 70% WoW/LoL and 30# how hard it is farming for things in Warframe XD

5 minutes ago, RandOm3 said:

Lazy too, waiting til poly starts, also in Bukit Panjang, rush to Plaza for kopi? :3

LOL no thanks, especially not around this time xD

16 minutes ago, RandOm3 said:

...Why has nobody said that they sent in a support ticket?

I may have missed it, but I'm thinking that the problem will be taken into higher consideration if a ticket was sent in.

There are a number of posts just like this under the general bug reports forum as well. I can't imagine out of everyone with this problem, NO ONE has put in a ticket.

Edit: That, and when signing into the support system, there is a notice that says it's under a heavy load and getting back to you will take longer than usual.

Edit: I have submitted one anyways. I will let you guys know if I hear anything that they don't post. If/when they do.

Edited by D34thBell

30 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Tell me when you do find an SG-only clan! I'd like to just hear what a clan like that will mostly type about in the game chat, I bet it's 70% WoW/LoL and 30# how hard it is farming for things in Warframe XD

LOL no thanks, especially not around this time xD

If anyone is interested, SG here too. Time check 00.08 and still unable to log in. I feel like a huge part of my life is just gone. I haven't been able to log in all day.

... I need to get out more often.

9 minutes ago, sicmen said:

If anyone is interested, SG here too. Time check 00.08 and still unable to log in. I feel like a huge part of my life is just gone. I haven't been able to log in all day.

... I need to get out more often.

Nah...You need to sleep...I think we all need to sleep.

5 minutes ago, Blinker6 said:

Just curious what ISP are you guys using.

enough horsepower here, 100 mbit glassfibre in europe

and as it looks like its a worldwide problem for DE and not for our ISP's

and, i have no troubles with the internet so faar, only with warframe

and i can understand on one side why DE is not saying anything, they dont wanna feed the neurotic idiots which created that ^^)

and this people need attention, as well as they will not get the one they want ...

Edited by Guest

I can play the game but it randomly logs out. After every successful mission completion a guaranteed logout. When i did 2 raids today (NM + normal) it logged me out on every completion of the 3 raid parts but could join back fine each time. TBH to log in again & again is quite frustrating though.

5 minutes ago, AbhijitSM said:

I can play the game but it randomly logs out. After every successful mission completion a guaranteed logout. When i did 2 raids today (NM + normal) it logged me out on every completion of the 3 raid parts but could join back fine each time. TBH to log in again & again is quite frustrating though.

couldnt login to the forum some days back, as well as in the game and i have had all the troubles people share which "can" play, as well as since last night i cant play as many of us

and im for shure the same way bored and tired and uninterested who or why neurotic idiots create that, so all i do now is waiting that its over ^^)

people which create that are loosers before themselves, finally nobody cares about and it will not be a ongoing matter (^^

human development doesnt function with a focus on why things dont function or creating things which dont function, making things functional and useful is the way, the only way

destruction goes always back to them which create it, there is no escape ^^)

Edited by Guest

Eastern Kentucky here. Way Way WAY back in the hills so a very rural ISP. Kept getting DC's in Draco yesterday and most other runs which failed to save progress now cannot even log in (update failed).

I just downloaded OpenVPN and followed what Blinker6 suggested and bypassed the update failed screen and I'm now playing it has something to do with multiple servers Amsterdam is fine while California's server is down Edit: 500mb is okay for light gaming logging in used 26.5 mb so that was not even a match probably good to login and access foundry craft things maybe get some matches in be four the 500mb is used up.

Edited by chronos21

Can confirm.. OpenVPN (privateTunnel) to Amsterdam works. Don't know how fast we'll eat through the free 500mb though. Thank you for posting temporary solution :) This Tenno needs his fix

it seems we are back in "bizznezz" as usual ^^)

hiss boh hiss boh hiss boh ...

means, verifying download cache after succesful checking of dl

10 minutes ago, Moribundo said:

Guys maybe that's what the infestation in the back of our orbiters was, the impending doom it's got Ordis so we cant log in XD but in all seriousness I hope the Staff over at DE is able to find the cause of this soon.

shure, its the intro for U 19 (19 hours of waiting to play warframe) )8:[=]

Edited by Guest

Idk if this is confirmed, but

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey Tenno! The login issue is solved and you should now be able to get back into the game. Thank you for your patience :community: 

Everyone try launching the game again?

Edited by LunarEdge7
Quoted from https://forums.warframe.com/topic/628045-resolved-content-server-unavailable-internet-timed-out-failed-to-update/?page=8#comment-7037351

I don't know what's going on, but I just finished Sortie 3 and no reward appeared, meanwhile I was supposed to get Fusion Cores x25 since it's what's marked on the reward pool... Same thing that was happening last night.

Edited by BlAzk0