Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dante (DMC) vs ???? Tenno

321agemo

So i recently watched the dante vs Bayonetta video, and with the recent flux of vs battles, how many Tennos would it take to defeat him?

Dante pretty much can take most attacks, can throw things hundred times his size, survive multiple stab wounds, and still enjoy his pizza just fine.

The question isn't if x amount of tennos were to fight who would win, but HOW many tennos it would take.

Restrictions:

- No AW.

- Inside a large arena, with pillars to allow parkour

- all warframe abilities useable, however follows PvP restriction aka no valkyr invincibility.

- All Devil triggers usable, along with Styles.

4 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

What did i just watch?

Some liberties may have been taken with the source material to make it more suited to the Ghana moviegoer audiences.

Welcome to the Ghana cinema experience.

Edited by DeMeritus

I'll tell you what happens, assuming this is Dante from Devil May Cry 4:

Halfway through the fun and games, Bayonetta crashes the party looking for a good time, and the two duke it out, pulling out more and more awesome S#&$ and spouting witticisms back and forth, until the point where they'd rather have a different sort of action, and so they blast out of the arena to go act out some fanfics.

You know what I mean, people who know what I mean.

The resultant maternal twins are the future protagonists of the next great hack-'n'-slash.

On the other hand, if this is Don'te from DmC: Devil May Cry, well... He gets his Edward-Cullen-on-meth face chopped into confetti. Then somewhere down the line, Original Vergil implodes Reboot Vergil's crotch with Beowulf, because what Reboot Vergil did was just plain wrong on so many levels.

Well, I can say for sure that the Original Devil May Cry Dante is winning... we can't aim and our powers are so limited, not to mention that our Galatines weight like iphone 6 to him.

Not to mention that theres only one person who can turn two Desert eagles into SMGs with unrealistic accuracy and shoot upside down like a helicopter while midair, Dante Sparda xD

Edited by (PS4)ArnnFrost