Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Resolved] Content Server unavailable, Internet timed out. Failed to update.

-Ryuurei-

Australia, here. Haven't been able to log in all afternoon/evening. Launcher gets stuck at 'checking for updates' before switching to the pale blue screen which screams  ERROR_INTERNET_CANNOT_CONNECT at me.

Dunno what's going on, but I hope it gets corrected.

I think its people who have set their region as Asia that are having problems because i have a friend who is in Singapore but is playing in Europe server and is having no issues. Pls confirm if those that have problems are also in asia Server

Edited by xRezurekt

И у меня весь день такая ерунда,что тока не пытася сделать всё равно.
ПС: в вк групах многие игроки опубликовали этот же вопрос.

Couldn't log in last night, about 12 hours ago, still can't log in now.  I'm getting the same error message as reported above, additionally launcher won't close and crashes when closed from windows bar.  Frustrating.

This is really getting at me now, I don't want to say anything harsh because I notice people "disappear" on here.
Funny how no one from the staff is answering threads like these, Are they understaffed? It's not even hard to just lie about an issue and any form of response is better than players grasping at straws. Goddamn.

Edited by Ariadne

Just now, Ariadne said:

This is really getting at me now, I don't want to say anything harsh because I notice people "disappear" on here.
Funny how no one from the staff is answering threads like these, Are they understaffed? It's not even hard to just lie about an issue but any form of response is better than players grasping at straws. Goddamn.

They follow eastern timing, so it is early morning for them though, but i hope they answer soon, cuz i need to complete foundry items and go to sleep soon

Just now, DylanKoh02 said:

They follow eastern timing, so it is early morning for them though, but i hope they answer soon, cuz i need to complete foundry items and go to sleep soon

There are threads from 18 hours ago that have the same exact question.