Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Power Menu

(PSN)theelix

Being as the power menu exists on all versions of the game that have controllers, this didn't fit in PS4 specific.

The power menu seems to be... Useless. On top of it blocking certain actions like gliding, wall running, wall latching, blocking, channeling, melee, jumping and this list continues, there's little reason why the touchpad, the D-pad, or a combination of a switcher button and an activation button, shouldn't be used in its place.

I'm requesting that certain actions be unblocked. For some reason, it blocks blocking(by extension most parkour 2.0 manoeuvrability while using melee), sliding, crouching and standing back up. Those should be fixed unless a decision is made to where the power menu is effectively an alt button, which allows more than just powers. Things like Gear Hotkeys and niche gameplay features (Reverse Camera, inspect, show player list, show level map).

7 hours ago, (PS4)Lord_Gremlin said:

Use classic controller settings. The original and the only playable one. New settings are unplayable and were added because of xbone gimped controller that lacks touchpad.

Old one was garbage in my opinion give you hand cramps . I had to change EVERYTHING neither is good lol.