The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa and Fear to Ash's Future

SoulHunter2008

Just now, D20 said:

Thread cleaned. Please don't start meaningless arguments.

That was needed, thanks.

The creator of this topic @SoulHunter2008 has reached out to me to find a mod and ask for closing of this thread, because he couldt find an active mod and went to bed.

ps trying to find a mod to lock the thread so if you find one bring it up to them or have them send me a message so i can tell them since its my thread

Please close this thread or contact him about it.

Thank you.

Doing that to ash would still make him be the same with different problems... If you were to make the enemies no longer invincible then it would be easier for teammates messing up Ash's kills... Then there will be post on the forum about how whenever I use bladestorm I can't Get kills because my teammates are taking my kills. 

I also think you misunderstood me when it came to my statement about chat. What I mean is the ability is so uninteractive you could literally sit there and type messages in chat. He is the only frame next to nyx and hydroid that can do that. But at least those two guys are balanced

I still stand by ash getting a full rework.

I respect your opinion to keep him the same but I also disagree with it

30 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Bladestorm needs to become an Exalted Stance with added effects. Think Excalibur or Ivarra. I posted a rework a short time ago with a lot of synergy with this in mind.

Nice to see Im not the only one who likes a Stance Blade Storm.

Some strange reason Ash seems more popular here then Mesa, lets show Mesa love.

I would love Mesa's PeaceMaker to function Ivara's Artemis Bow. Allow full movement, use of other abilities in PM, scale off secondary mods, and drain energy per shot. This is a true interactive rework, i dont think Mesa should be grounded to a Turret function it just requires too much protection and enables her from anything else but PM which imo is boring. I like using other abilities with in My ulti's 

Peacemaker should:

-Allow full movement

- Scale with Secondary mods

-Use energy per shot

-Have very quick reload times

-Not use ammo 

-Ignore 50% of armor value

-Add 100% stagger chance to all shots

-Zooming to aim should snap to the nearest target, focused on a critical area. If not doable, then add +75% chance for critical hits when aiming.

-Grant all shots +1 Punch through

-If Ballistic Battery is active, store damage until at 100% and use automatically, then begin storing once more without additional activations.

Edited by BlackCoMerc

3 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Peacemaker should:

-Allow full movement

-Use energy per shot

-Not use ammo 

-Zooming to aim should snap to the nearest target, focused on a critical area. If not doable, then add +75% chance for critical hits when aiming.

-If Ballistic Battery is active, store damage until at 100% and use automatically, then begin storing once more without additional activations.

giphy.gif

Wait, why havent You made a Mesa thread yet?

This is dope bro! You broke it down flawlessly in great detail. Nice! +1

Wait can we use shatter shield and shooting gallery in this Peacemaker too? I love shooting gallery, especially equipped with a -duration max range Muzzle Flash for some nice CC

14 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Thanks. I did do a Mesa thread recently I think. I badly want her Peacemaker to be like Artemis Blade. Let me move.

I am working now but will look the thread up later.

Your at work while posting in Forums? lol

Boy get back to work before you get Fired lol jk

35 minutes ago, BlackCoMerc said:

Peacemaker should:

-Allow full movement

-Use energy per shot

-Not use ammo 

be careful what you wish for, per shot drain could be a lot for someone who shoots "the fastest pistols around". There are no costs under 1 energy possible, so maybe a constant drain would actually favor mesa.
Also I do like your other ideas a lot, maybe the ballistic battery shot should always have huge punch through to give it purpose as pseudo-AoE (single target damage falls off really hard with the current scaling system).

That being said this thread is not about mesa, she only serves as role model, to what should NOT happen to Ash.

14 minutes ago, CrudShuzKong said:

be careful what you wish for, per shot drain could be a lot for someone who shoots "the fastest pistols around". There are no costs under 1 energy possible, so maybe a constant drain would actually favor mesa.
Also I do like your other ideas a lot, maybe the ballistic battery shot should always have huge punch through to give it purpose as pseudo-AoE (single target damage falls off really hard with the current scaling system).

That being said this thread is not about mesa, she only serves as role model, to what should NOT happen to Ash.

I think with the Secondary mod scaling each shot will initially deal way more damage, but you may have a point tho it have to be tested in Game to see how it functions i think drain per shot would be fair but we have to see in game. The point is she needs a lesser drain cuz the current on is insanely heavy and idk why DE hasnt changed that by now. They seriously treated Mesa harsh with that rework, and I love Mesa too.

PM destroyed now I resort to Muzzle Flash spam and Im kinda glad i found this augment really fun and its CC is something new i never thought the augment was that good

6 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

I think with the Secondary mod scaling each shot will initially deal way more damage, but you may have a point tho it have to be tested in Game to see how it functions i think drain per shot would be fair but we have to see in game. The point is she needs a lesser drain cuz the current on is insanely heavy and idk why DE hasnt changed that by now. They seriously treated Mesa harsh with that rework, and I love Mesa too.

PM destroyed now I resort to Muzzle Flash spam and Im kinda glad i found this augment really fun and its CC is something new i never thought the augment was that good

Actually even standard shooting gallery is pretty good cc on its own, only the fact that it kinda goes off on its own if you have teammates makes it unreliable.

1 minute ago, CrudShuzKong said:

Actually even standard shooting gallery is pretty good cc on its own, only the fact that it kinda goes off on its own if you have teammates makes it unreliable.

Try Muzzle Flash. 

Super fun imo I run it on negative Duration Maxed Range+Efficiency and some Strength. It will lasso thru You and allies in 1 second jamming all near by enemies weapons and then blinding them. I never knew this was such a great augment, I barely see any Muzzle Flash Mesa's only Staggering Shield Mesa players

24 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

Try Muzzle Flash. 

Super fun imo I run it on negative Duration Maxed Range+Efficiency and some Strength. It will lasso thru You and allies in 1 second jamming all near by enemies weapons and then blinding them. I never knew this was such a great augment, I barely see any Muzzle Flash Mesa's only Staggering Shield Mesa players

I am really torn on this one, because shattershield is the only thing that protects me should the madness take me and compell me to actually use peacemaker. But yeah the no-duration flash seems really fun.

Ever since Excal's EB.. TONS AND TONS of stance ulti ideas giving you full mobility and killing everything with ease.

Mesa's 4 being like Ivara/Wukong/Excal's might sound cool, but I've had enough with these, sorry to say.

With Excal's case it's kind of needed to make him really stand out as the first Warframe.

Maybe Ash has no choice but to follow this route because of.. community wanting it not to be a kill-steal nuke button like pre-work Saryn.

But please.. I still want Mesa as a turret or something immobile.. really stands out that way as I don't see any other frames' ultis rooting them to the ground. Perhaps just change the reticle to make it bigger/cooler, like looking thru Mesa's POV? To actually aim at enemies better?

1 minute ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Ever since Excal's EB.. TONS AND TONS of stance ulti ideas giving you full mobility and killing everything with ease.

Mesa's 4 being like Ivara/Wukong/Excal's might sound cool, but I've had enough with these, sorry to say.

With Excal's case it's kind of needed to make him really stand out as the first Warframe.

Maybe Ash has no choice but to follow this route because of.. community wanting it not to be a kill-steal nuke button like pre-work Saryn.

But please.. I still want Mesa as a turret or something immobile.. really stands out that way as I don't see any other frames' ultis rooting them to the ground. Perhaps just change the reticle to make it bigger/cooler, like looking thru Mesa's POV? To actually aim at enemies better?

How about having prowl-like movemet speed during peacemaker? and bullet jumping disables it, so when sh*t hits teh fan you can actually get away without having to watch the deequip first... I wouldnt be opposed to keeping some of the gun kata for things like counterattacking enemy shots automatically (if those shots apply stagger, then it wont turn into a roomclearing skill as well), but that would make the shattershield aug useless.

51 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Wanna hear something funny?

Ash and Mesa were the 1st two Warframes with Innate weapons incorporated to there ability. Ash being the first Mesa the second.

I can understand ppls grief about more stances but if it fits the Frames description it can work, in these twos cases, Ash can fit as the 4th Stance Mesa can fit as the 2nd drain weapon.

Other then these two what Frames have people offered a Stance drain for? I havent really seen any others offered this concept but I think that would be ridiculous to offer for other then these 2.

Come to think of it I think I heard a friend mention about an Exalted Reaper stance for Nekros.

Dont kill Me guys X_X

1 minute ago, AKKILLA said:

Wanna hear something funny?

Ash and Mesa were the 1st two Warframes with Innate weapons incorporated to there ability. Ash being the first Mesa the second.

I can understand ppls grief about more stances but if it fits the Frames description it can work, in these twos cases, Ash can fit as the 4th Stance Mesa can fit as the 2nd drain weapon.

Other then these two what Frames have people offered a Stance drain for? I havent really seen any others offered this concept but I think that would be ridiculous to offer for other then these 2.

Come to think of it I think I heard a friend mention about an Exalted Reaper stance for Nekros.

Dont kill Me guys X_X

The exalted reaper has been spooking around the forums longer than any other rework i kow about, but it never really took off and only has a veeery small cult following. It was however referenced by the devs in multiple devstreams as they were joking about nekros ideas. And while the fact that both ash and mesa posess inate weapons doesnt in any way enforce the rework into exalted weapons, it would be a sensible thing to do.

1 minute ago, CrudShuzKong said:

The exalted reaper has been spooking around the forums longer than any other rework i kow about, but it never really took off and only has a veeery small cult following. It was however referenced by the devs in multiple devstreams as they were joking about nekros ideas. And while the fact that both ash and mesa posess inate weapons doesnt in any way enforce the rework into exalted weapons, it would be a sensible thing to do.

Wait what???

The Nekros Reaper stance is a thread?

DEs spoke about this too? Where? I thought it was a joke. If you know the stream can You link it here please i wanna see this

You know what, if Nekros summoned a Grim Reaper, drop desecrate and make SotD his 3rd and allow Nekros to passively desecrate dead bodies with in a range that might be cool and free him from pressing 3. The Grim Reaper should be like a Rumbler kinda, a Giant Reaper with a set duration might be cool idk just me, but an Exalted Reaper? o.0

Now thats a redundancy issue, Nekros doesnt even have innate weapons as Ash/Mesa do. But summoning a Colossal Reaper would be cool he is a Caster after all, maybe this reaper can wield a Giant Scythe? 

Edited by AKKILLA

Wait what???

The Nekros Reaper stance is a thread?

DEs spoke about this too? Where? I thought it was a joke. If you know the stream can You link it here please i wanna see this

I do not know if there is a thread for it, but it was talked about enough for de to notice at some point (no idea how long that has been).

But they did mention it when answering some communityquestions about ash. It must have been between #67 and #70 cant give you any closer info than that , my memory isnt that good. Also rewatching all of them is not worth it they didnt even give an opinion on it they just threw out that it was something the community talked about at some point.

You know what a if Nekros summoned a Grim Reaper drop desecrate and make SotD his 3rd and allow Nekros to passovely desecrate dead bodies with in a range that might be cool and free him from pressing 3. The Grim Reaper should be like a Rumbler kinda, a Giant Reaper with a set duration might be cool idk just me, but an Exalted Reaper? o.0

Now thats a redundancy issue, Nekros doesnt even have innate weapons as Ash/Mesa do. But summoning a Colossal Reaper would be cool he is a Caster after all, maybe this reaper can wield a Giant Scythe? 

I dont really think that giving nekros a melee is too great of an idea, especially diversifying it from hysteria and primal fury might be a challenge.

Summoning a huge &#! executioners axe/reapers scythe slicing through a group of enemies i could get behind. Damage dealt based on HP missing and you immediatly have an ultimate worthy nuke.

Removing the 3 button spam is also very much needed imo, but de kinda seems to think that if they make famring faster it has to be less fun too.