The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gammicor or the Sonnicor?

TheAddictedGamer

Question

I have recently got both the Sonnicor and the gammicor, and I do not know which one to use the most. The are both good in different ways. So, which one should I use?

Edit: Thank you for all of your replies. I have read all of them and decided to use the Sonnicor and might go back to gammicor later (my friends favorite). Thank you all.

Edited by TheAddictedGamer
Thanking for replies

10 answers to this question

For leveling purpose towards mastery I'd use both and level them to 30. As a serious sidearm in which I invest forma I prefer the Gammacor: more range (25m instead of 15m) and better DPS.

If you got the necessary mastery rank of 6, try to get the Synoid Gammacor instead. That's the syndicate version you can trade from players for 15-30 Platinum (or get it for free from a kind soul/friend). It has even more DPS, better overall stats and the syndicate AoE damage on top (the AoE proc comes along with a temporary power boost and replenishes 25 power).

If you prefer no range limit and want a secondary with better ammo efficiency that kicks like a mule, the Vaykor Marelok is a great choice. It's another syndicate weapon and requires Mastery Rank 6 too.

I personally like the Sonicor. But that is strictly from a fun usage view for me LOL. Both are good and I would recommend trying both to see which you prefer. Though I can't tell you how satisfying it is to use the Sonicor in capture missions, hit the target, ragdoll it into a wall, then just keep hitting it while it's down until you can hit the capture button! LOL Might not be the most efficient way to capture one, but it sure is fun!

It is also very useful for anything you need to do where you just need to clear enemies out of your path and not necessarily kill them such as rushing to extraction or clearing a path during Sabotage missions.