The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primary Weapon suggestions

Daakjenaar

Question

14 answers to this question

I'll be very honest with you from a 'veteran' point of view for a 'newbie' player.

Get in your market get all the blueprints, level all weapons, get to know them, see which ones you like to keep. Don't just got for a "best" weapon, find yours.

Don't be afraid to sell weapons to give space for new ones. If it's a market weapon it's easy to get it again to keep it. (in a way) Same for the clan dojo ones.

at mastery rank 6 get the soma , right now get the boltor , at rank 5 get the Tonkor which is op ... , You might farm paris prime or buy it , or get the braton prime ( both need potatoes/orokin catalysts as you know) you might get the vectis too , right now tho you can just craft the Braton , put some GOOD mods on it and profit

Edited by ShadowKiller77

another vote for Hek. I love how it clears a line of enemy especially if you have punch through modded. I like watching enemies literally explode into chunks of blood and flesh every time I run up close and fire point blank (also a mod you want to use)

I would just build as many weapons from the marketplace as you can, and then find your favorite and use it.

Most weapons from the marketplace are good for any planet on the star chart.

Edited by PoisonHD

1 hour ago, Daakjenaar said:

Alright, everyone. I'm at a mastery rank 4, I'm overflowing with resources, and my Karak doesn't do NEARLY enough damage at this point. Could anyone suggest a new Primary weapon?

I actually recommend Braton prime. It's on hell of a strong weapon for lower rank players

Here's a video from -N00bIShowtek- about it with a build aswell :

Spoiler

Edited by Valznar

I second the Braton Prime if you're looking for something that fires bullets. It's a solid hitscan automatic that can carry you through the endgame with no real issues due to its Slash primary damage type and high status chance. The Soma Prime is more powerful overall, but will be harder to farm.

MR4 gives you access to the Ignis flamethrower, which is my personal favorite primary, if you don't mind not firing bullets.