The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console anniversary items

(PSN)beastbread

Question

19 answers to this question

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

you guys don't even have the last update that brought shadow debt right?

I don't believe so, no. Actually... yeah, no we don't. So we have Shadow Debt, Anniversary, Inaros, etc. all coming at the same time BUT we probably won't get any of this stuff until mid next week unless Certification is fast or DE decides to sent it in for Certification before Friday. I heard Certification takes forever, especailly for a 4 GB update, but I'm not entirely sure how reliable that info is.

Just now, (PS4)Drojman said:

I don't believe so, no. Actually... yeah, no we don't. So we have Shadow Debt, Anniversary, Inaros, etc. all coming at the same time BUT we probably won't get any of this stuff until mid next week unless Certification is fast or DE decides to sent it in for Certification before Friday. I heard Certification takes forever, especailly for a 4 GB update, but I'm not entirely sure how reliable that info is.

that sucks. if you weren't heavily invested i'd suggest coming over to the good side of pc ;p we have cookies

that sucks. if you weren't heavily invested i'd suggest coming over to the good side of pc ;p we have cookies

Laptop can barely run Skyrim on Medium settings... That and all my friends play on PS4 and I already have every Prime Warframe except Excalibur (Very obvious reason), Frost Prime (Meh... don't care too much for him) and Mag Prime (Again, I'm just not feelin' it Krabs).

1 minute ago, (PS4)Drojman said:

Laptop can barely run Skyrim on Medium settings... That and all my friends play on PS4 and I already have every Prime Warframe except Excalibur (Very obvious reason), Frost Prime (Meh... don't care too much for him) and Mag Prime (Again, I'm just not feelin' it Krabs).

that's why i said if you weren't heavily invested.

that's why i said if you weren't heavily invested.

XD I know. PC would be nice if I didn't have so many good things on PS4. I enjoy it a lot... especially because with my Vita I can basically play Warframe from anywhere with an internet connection.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)beastbread said:

I would rather not pay $1000 in order to afford a box that runs minesweeper only.

if you're paying 1000 for a box that plays minesweeper you got swindled besides you can build a PC that runs better than a console for less than buying a pre built PC.

3 hours ago, (PS4)beastbread said:

Unfair that we don't get the stuff at the same time as PC

They said at least 3 times console players will get the anni items at a later date. Besides, you should easily be used to this by now.

Edited by LazerSkink

Don't blame DE, blame the bureaucratic ******* over at Sony and Microsoft.

And beastbread, you are aware that you can build (not remotely as hard as it sounds) or pay-to-build a PC for a lower costs than a console that it superior to said console? Liking consoles over PCs is fine, nobody really cares how you prefer to enjoy your games, but both PCs and consoles come with their own problems: consoles cost more for less result, and PCs are more prone to configuration problems.

But most importantly, don't blame DE, blame your console manufacturer.

1 hour ago, (PS4)beastbread said:

I would rather not pay $1000 in order to afford a box that runs minesweeper only.

I don't mean to derail this topic...

...but is this some sort of new stereotype that's floating around or something? Because this just seems like a completely inane statement.

Last I checked, you could assemble a personal computer with the same processing power as a PS4/XB1 for less than the average going price of said consoles. It's also worth noting that Warframe runs decently even on outdated machines with a few graphical sacrifices, as multiple of my friends have proven with their outdated laptops.

Unfair that we don't get the stuff at the same time as PC.

The only way for DE to ensure that all platforms receive content at the same time is to hold back PC updates until the update is ready to drop on all platforms. This would be pointless, as a lot of the refinement included in the console updates stems from testing on the PC platform. Would you really throw away more polished updates just because PC is a few content patches ahead?

But when it finally does drop, do we need open slots for the weapons?

As others have said, no. You are guaranteed an additional weapon slot for each weapon, even if you already own a copy from the previous year.

Edited by Nitresco