Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gold Core farming after changes

(XBOX)Doomed2Rights

Question

18 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, Coaa said:

Phobos - Zeugma last time i checked rained gold cores from the sky. 15 on average every 2k run. I've gotten 45 in 2k before there.

^^ This. T3 Keys and gold cores. Thing is that at least on PS4, you barelly see squads on public matches and the place is sooooo good.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

^^ This. T3 Keys and gold cores. Thing is that at least on PS4, you barelly see squads on public matches and the place is sooooo good.

Same on PC, everyone flocks to Hieracon and Triton because someone posted it on the forums ages ago and they never branch out. I went here one time while bored when they switched it from survival to extractors just to see what it was like....i couldn't believe it. I usually end up having to solo it though because of no groups but man does it pay out.

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

Thanks for the tips my Ps4 brotha. I'll hit that up before console gets those shadow debt mods. I'll solo if necessary cuz we all know "Core farming is the real endgame".

On 3/24/2016 at 9:51 AM, (XB1)The Allslayer said:

Amount of days I've done Sorties 40(ish), cores rewarded = 0.

XB1 doe snot have the newest updates. PC is at Season 5 with Sortie, you guys still have season 3. (hopefully that will change soon by the end of this month.)

I forgot to say but tower keys turn into different tower keys. i mean t4 survival turned t4 captue. It been like this since  I unlocked which was 2 months ago. It might be just for me but its driving me nuts. i got two t3 md which I was faming suddenty the game says "here have these t3 survivals u hate because of farming saryn p' chassis and because you don't need them for a while"

3 hours ago, (PS4)I_AM_FIRED_UP said:

I forgot to say but tower keys turn into different tower keys. i mean t4 survival turned t4 captue. It been like this since  I unlocked which was 2 months ago. It might be just for me but its driving me nuts. i got two t3 md which I was faming suddenty the game says "here have these t3 survivals u hate because of farming saryn p' chassis and because you don't need them for a while"

Literally everyone is having the same thing. Seeing that T3 Capture pop up only to get survival instead, crushing the faint hope you may have had for the nikana p hilt.

End result screen's always correct, just close your eyes at the appropriate extractor for 10 seconds >.>  

Also, um, I haven't farmed cores in a while, but I feel like it's about that time again with the number of primed mods I have sitting at cold iron.  So, um, stupid question, did it ever get confirmed that the drop rates got nerfed and I just totally missed it?