Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endgame content

-NEO-Roguelike

Hello guys,im aprecciate sorties,but they leave no chance to any testing\variety\challenge of endless missions..

Im really find 40-60 mins\waves in t3-t4 challenging. But why we must w8 around a hour when mobs will bring challenge to us O_o its kinda ridiculous...

How about something like Hard Tower missions? How about start from 100lvl or around it?

There's was some talk about Tower 5 not long ago but who knows right?
After all there was also that talking about nuking and erasing the void from the game, so yeah no one knows.

Also i don't believe that endgame means just stronger enemies to fight
I mean Warframe MAX Mastery rank is 30, people today are still Rank 20, some Rank 21 and i don't know if it's possible to achieve 22 yet, so endgame is kinda far and the way warframe was made probably there will never be a true endgame as it will always have something new.
I expect some kind of Clan/Alliance wars, a better or upgraded DarkSector conclave fight if you must, cause that's whats lacking in warframe something to really fight for besides "gotta get those items i still don't have"

If you just want hard Enemies go for Nightmare Raids, go to the Moon missions, go Archwing interceptions.
And if you want some kinda of challenge you could just check the list of high scores and records of missions, so you go and try to beat those records.

In my opinion T4 surv (for example) starts getting fun/challenging at about 30-40minutes. I would love to get a new tier (T5?) which starts with this "difficulty"...

atm i dont even feel like joining a t4surv run, just because its tooo boring for the first 30minutes.

Please DE add a new Void-tier for your high MR players :)

47 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

40-50 min for fun, but that wait time can be annoying 

It's not annoying is 30-50 min of you talking about S.h.i.t along with your friends using voice chat, skype, teamspeak or whatever

Edited by g43riel

Just now, g43riel said:

It's not annoying is 30-50 min of you talking about S#&$ along with your friends using voice chat, skype, teamspeak or whatever

the slow crawl to that point is my meaning

the enemies till that point are pretty quick to deal with even solo 

with a squad we bs and such , the friend /companions make it easier 

but its still a nice wait to get to the action and challenge 

I like a lot of the community see it as a problem of "false difficulty" or a challenge that is based on chance and not skill, for the most part anyways.

But whether we will ever get a change as big as that is unbeknown to me.

Edited by Vaxillian