Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #111: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

8 hours ago, Fazzu said:

I think it's a slap in the face to those of use who will never be on Facebook again,  Turns out if you aren't on facebook with DE, you cannot chat or be eligable for the plat giveaways.  Until this is no longer a requirement I will not follow the Dev Stream ( I actually unfollowed ).  Said my piece, Take Care to all.

This also applies to Prime Time.

Wait, don't they say to message the Twitch page, not Facebook?

"You must Facebook Connect to send messages to this channel. You can Facebook Connect in your Twitch settings under the connections tab."

Which for those of us that do not use Facebook for potentially numerous reasons is kind of sad all around.

So someone from chat wins the plat correct? If i'm just signed into twitch and watching is that good enough? This channel requires you to connect with facebook and I dont use facebook, does this mean I'm not eligible for the plat prize?

1 hour ago, Stelrick said:

"You must Facebook Connect to send messages to this channel. You can Facebook Connect in your Twitch settings under the connections tab."

Which for those of us that do not use Facebook for potentially numerous reasons is kind of sad all around.

Right. I forgot that Twitch has that kind of crap.

1 hour ago, Stelrick said:

So you don't need an actual, functional account following the Warframe page.

You just need to use 10minutemail to make a throwaway Facebook account to link with Twitch. Also, is that DE bullS#&$ or Twitch bullS#&$?