Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #111: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

kSL4m9M.jpg 
DERebecca and [DE]Megan are all Dexed out and celebrating 3 years of Warframe with the newest Third Anniversary Tenno Reinforcements AND the latest round of TennoGen Steam Workshop winners! Their challenge tonight will be a head-shot only T4 Exterminate mission- all while looking stylish and sleek!

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, see the Fan Concept of the week, see the winners of the Dojo Dress Up Contest, and win Platinum prizes!

Don’t miss your chance at winning this week's PowerPlat jackpot of 12,000 Platinum!! This prize is up for grabs if your hosts can successfully complete their head-shot only challenge! 

See you here tonight, March 24 at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

I think it's a slap in the face to those of use who will never be on Facebook again,  Turns out if you aren't on facebook with DE, you cannot chat or be eligable for the plat giveaways.  Until this is no longer a requirement I will not follow the Dev Stream ( I actually unfollowed ).  Said my piece, Take Care to all.

This also applies to Prime Time.

Edited by Fazzu
Omission

I will be asleep. It'll be early-ish morning for me, in Australia. T_T

But I'll be there in spirit!

Have fun, everyone! This Tenno must go sleep and dream, not of what she is, but of what she wants to be. 

Also, thank you for the adorable bunny ears! Nova hasn't looked cuter! 

Edited by (XB1)oChaotical