Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What superpower would do you want the most? (No restrictions)

Eldnacpeek

4 minutes ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

The power to change the chances of something happening. Say for instance there's less than 1 in 19 billion chance that I meet someone who looks identically to me, change that to 100% and bam I have a clone.

You wouldn't meet someone if there is only a 1 in 19 billion chance then, there are only 8 billion people on Earth. R.I.P. your clone fantasy.

Edited by Basdiow

Just now, Basdiow said:

You wouldn't meet someone if there is only a 1 in 19 billion chance then, there are only 8 billion people on Earth. R.I.P. your clone fantasy.

The chances don't conform to how many people on earth, but how likely it would be that someone who was born when I born, same day, same time, same earth, who has the exact same genetic makeup as me. Obviously 19 billion is a bit small. Or you could just be joking and I'm seeming like a complete party pooper.

1 minute ago, Lord-Taco-the-Great said:

The chances don't conform to how many people on earth, but how likely it would be that someone who was born when I born, same day, same time, same earth, who has the exact same genetic makeup as me. Obviously 19 billion is a bit small. Or you could just be joking and I'm seeming like a complete party pooper.

I am joking.

You would have to multipple 8 billion by the average reproduction rate of Earth every second-

Wait, no, you would have to multiply 8 billion by (the number of people born every second multiplied by the number of seconds in your life time) divided by the chance, so:

8,000,000,000x(BxN) divided by 19,000,000,000

B=Number of people born every second

N=Number of seconds in your lifetime

Pretty sure I got that wrong but, oh well.