Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should You Be Able To Buy Resources?

MACIS

some resources in the game require high progress in our solar system. maybe if you can buy resources to get a head start on crfating would be nice

for example a circuit could cost 500 cretdits.

this is good for the small dojo's.

"there is no spoon"-matrix

Edited by MACIS

some resources in the game require high progress in our solar system.

There is a reason. You can get basic ones really fast, so you can craft basic weapons. If you want advanced weapons - you have to prove, that you're advanced player. Also, you don't need to get on Pluto for Rubedo, you can find it on Earth aswell...

I would like this idea for a completely different reason. I am in a small clan and we have yet to finish our first room in the dojo. At the rate we're going it will be well into next year before we get all the crafting rooms.  :/   Whoever did the construction math for the dojo really hated small clans. But you know what I do have? 880,000 credits, and not a whole lot to do with it.  -_-

some resources in the game require high progress in our solar system. maybe if you can buy resources to get a head start on crfating would be nice

for example a circuit could cost 100 cretdits.

No.

Because then the farming part will be ruined... and the game will brake and running other missions will be pointless.

So no.

for example a circuit could cost 100 cretdits.

i agree with you cause getting the freaking resources you need are the ones you never get no matter how hard you try. or at least thats how it usually is. if they did allow you to buy it would need to be higher priced depending on the resource. example rubedo would need to be closer to 500 creds for 10 of em or even more. in all i totaly agree with what your saying.

DE said, that small clan is 50 people... So if there are 5 people in your clan, better give up, just as I did, and join larger one.

Really? I mean, R E A L L Y !?! Why? Why would you grant players the ability to make clans then say "no you cannot just have a clan of your friends, it should have at least 50 members." I would pay money to meet the person/s that came up with idea just so I could ask them why ? O,o

Well if this claim is true IMO it's about as dumb as doing away with the mod beacons, which they put back in. Maybe they will wise up and "let" us have smaller clans. My clan is friends first, clan second, this is just a game after all. In addition we've already dumped way to many resources into our dojo to turn our back on it now. It will just take months and months and months.

Really? I mean, R E A L L Y !?! Why? Why would you grant players the ability to make clans then say "no you cannot just have a clan of your friends, it should have at least 50 members." I would pay money to meet the person/s that came up with idea just so I could ask them why ? O,o

Well if this claim is true IMO it's about as dumb as doing away with the mod beacons, which they put back in. Maybe they will wise up and "let" us have smaller clans. My clan is friends first, clan second, this is just a game after all. In addition we've already dumped way to many resources into our dojo to turn our back on it now. It will just take months and months and months.

I want to make a clan just to be with friends really. but the credit charity is a problem. maybe the more members the more espence to pay.

DE said, that small clan is 50 people... So if there are 5 people in your clan, better give up, just as I did, and join larger one.

Does nobody read the news and announcements section?

News + Announcements -> U8 related work, small clan 30 people.

And i'm a little against this system of buying resources.

They're going to implement bulk resources as alert rewards, as well as mods (like master thief) that allow you to gather more resources in a level.

News = Daily Show

Announcements=  ??????

So um yea, I play the game first and then spend some time here every now and then to contribute to beta. And still, attempting to force upon the player how many people a clan "should" be is at least somewhat presumptuous.

Actually I'm kinda surprised you can't spend platinum on your dojo, they would probably make a wad of cash that way. At this point I'd go buy some plat to throw into dojo construction if I could.

I can see a "Resource Raid" alert thing that gives you a ton of resources, or a "Resource Cache" You can purchase with platinum. It would probably be something like the mod packs with various types of resources or quantity if they do make any sort of system that lets you purchase resources.

They just need to provide more variety in their acquisition. Especially Neurodes! The other rare resources drop fairly commonly apart from bosses, but Neurodes virtually never drop except from Hek and Phorid. Back to back boss farming is ... really not fun.

Actually if youve checked Steves update, the smallest clan is up to 30 people, and is called a "Shadow Clan"

Anyway, yea we need more stuff to spend credits on, but probably won't ever get it. Should just rename Credits to "Glue"

Actually if youve checked Steves update, the smallest clan is up to 30 people, and is called a "Shadow Clan"

Anyway, yea we need more stuff to spend credits on, but probably won't ever get it. Should just rename Credits to "Glue"

Before that update it was stated that they believed a small clan to be 50. They changed their mind when they remembered "Hey, our content only supports groups of 4 players at a time!".

On topic:

Yes.

They just need to provide more variety in their acquisition. Especially Neurodes! The other rare resources drop fairly commonly apart from bosses, but Neurodes virtually never drop except from Hek and Phorid. Back to back boss farming is ... really not fun.

I got a Neurodes off a random mob just yesterday. A corpus, I think. I was like "Oh My God I just won the freaking lottery!" lol.

But it is extremely rare for this to happen.

Meanwhile, I just killed Hyena another four times and I still don't have a control module. That's ON TOP of at least 10 runs of the Infested Exterminate on Neptune (I think its Neptune? Whichever planet Hyena's on). I was opening every locker I could find, and breaking every container I could find. And I STILL don't have a stupid module.

I'd gladly plunk down 25k creds for a control module. Gladly, if it meant not having to kill Hyena another 50+ times before I finally get the stupid module.

Edited by Xylia