Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Guide - by an Mr 18 Valkyr main.

Orthelius

Question

Heya Tenno, just to let you lot know I have released a Valkyr guide on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=635516103

It's taken me a few days to put it together, but any lower levels who want some more ideas for Valkyr or who want an explanation for the mod setups and of her ability should check it out. Feel free to message me any suggestions on improving it, or for any personal help. Cheers guys.

7 answers to this question

Nice guide

Been looking for a way to Mod My Valykr to stay in her final form, almost the hole mission. the only issue I have is starting energy.

I hope, the Augment mod, I suggest, will come out

Augment Mod: Was make her claws and Insatiability go, but make her melee weapons alot stronger and make her HP go insane. and her weapon is channeled regardless 

Heya Tenno,I recently released a Valkyr guide on steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=635516103

It's taken me a few days to put it together, and it goes over my Valkyr and how I like using her. I was hoping for some feedback as it is my first guide - I already posted in 'Players Helping Players' but that was to help new Valkyrs see it. This time I just want some advice for the future!

Cheers Tenno!

Edit: Not sure why this showed up here, probably got moved by a mod, please ignore this Tenno!

Edited by Orthelius
This isn't relevant here.

1 minute ago, Fast_98 said:

Nice guide but one question. What color gold are you using?

Heya! Since I can't post my colours here since I can't use images for whatever reason, I'll update the guide an include my colour scheme in another section, that sound okay?

If that's not necessary, the gold I'm using is from the Orokin Palette, 10 rows down from the top right.