Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laptop Help

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Tenno

Today I'm looking into finding a Laptop that is capable of running greatly to my expectations and I am having a very hard time finding one that is cheep and to my pricing range.  My price range is around £100-£400, No higher and the Laptop MUST be able to do the following Specs.

Champions Online Game

System Requirements
To ensure a smooth gaming experience, we recommend that you meet the following settings:

Windows

Operating System
Windows
CPU
Intel© Pentium© 4 at 1GHz, (Mid to High Range Dual-Core 2.5GHz CPU or better recommended.)
RAM
1GB of RAM (2GB or more recommended for XP, 3GB or more for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
Hard Disk
8GB Free HD Space
Graphic Display
3D video chipset with pixel and vertex shader model 1.3 supported. GeForce 4 Ti4200 64MB or ATI Radeon 8500 64MB or newer for Windows XP. For Windows Vista and 7, a GeForce FX 5200 128MB or ATI Radeon 9500 128MB or newer is needed.
Sound Drivers
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Network
Broadband Internet connection

WARFRAME

The minimum specs for Warframe are:
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+ (~2.2 dual core CPU)
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600
DirectX: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
For DirectX11:
Graphics: AMD 5000 series or Nvidia 400 series or higher
To use Nvidia APEX PhysX:
Nvidia Graphics Card with 1G of video RAM
Driver Version 310.90 or higher
Note: There is no Mac or Linux support current available

Now, I am unsure where I will find a great laptop that will help me play these games without issues, however I am not epxeting the games to be ran on super high settings, just enough to look good and play fine. As I have my PC for the best gaming ever. This laptop serves as a Backup Plan/Holiday Trip.

I also intend to Run the following games, so please let me kown what specs these games are needing, as I am unsure and unable to find them.

Telltale Games: Walking Dead/Tale Of Borderlands

Fraixs Games: XCOM 2/XCOM EW

Please, if you can help me out that will be great, as I am having huge issues trying to find a capable one, and I am beinging to get stressed out and very depressed with this all in my head. 

Please & Thank You

Legion

6 answers to this question

Here you go bud:

https://laptopninja.io/finding-the-best-gaming-laptops-under-500-dollars/

Good luck on your search!  =)

EDIT:  I want to add that I do have a buddy who bought the Acer one listed first with the Nvidia 940M GPU.  He says it's pretty good and can handle recent titles like Tomb Raider at medium settings smoothly.

Edited by sushidubya

19 hours ago, sushidubya said:

Here you go bud:

https://laptopninja.io/finding-the-best-gaming-laptops-under-500-dollars/

Good luck on your search!  =)

EDIT:  I want to add that I do have a buddy who bought the Acer one listed first with the Nvidia 940M GPU.  He says it's pretty good and can handle recent titles like Tomb Raider at medium settings smoothly.

19 hours ago, Letter13 said:

If you can spare an extra 81 pounds, I'd really suggest you save up and go for this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01BVMAZ3W/

Thanks you two

(If only 2 best answers can be picked)