Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubedo Skin Rhino Prime fashion fail

phoenix1992

Question

Hello,

Couple of weeks ago I acquired and integrated the Rubedo Skin for Rhino Prime (shout out to support team - we were able to get around the Steam issue). 
But here is a problem - that skin seems to be done for casual rhino, and unless I paint it red - it just does not look good. And all red is... not exactly doing wonders for me.

So here is my plea - Help me integrate it in the current game, please!

6 answers to this question

I don't have the skin, so I can't do any testing to see what kind of colors work well with it myself. Some google searching came up with some good looking results.

I'm guessing this is close to what you look like now. It makes me cry inside.

fog4ZLD.jpg

Try using a darker red so rhino doesn't burn people's eyes out of their sockets with his fiery intensity. Black/dark grey could make a good base color. The highlights and energy are up to you.

Darker colors will probably work better for the majority of the body since the skin requires such a bright color. You want the red to be visible, but not eye scorchingly visible.

Without getting the skin myself this is the best idea I have.

14UDGOk.jpg

Edited by EpicJakelor
Forgive me oh mighty forum gods. I am a dingus and can't figure out the spoiler thingies.

10 hours ago, EpicJakelor said:

Edited 9 hours ago by EpicJakelor
Forgive me oh mighty forum gods. I am a dingus and can't figure out the spoiler thingies.

It is 2 years old, I can't say spoiler tag was needed. 
Never the less you hit on directly on my issue with the first picture.

dTgrXd8.jpg 
This was my first try - and it is just.... bad. As Ordis loves to say "my sensors are bleeding"
YtRERBc.jpg
This is the second try - I used one of the Valentine colors and swapped the helmets. It does not assault my eyeballs so bad, but still - It is not something that I can fit around. Maybe the way the segment are overlapped with the skin itself, is the issue?

PS: I never did stated "me want to change the Rubedo color", I was more in the lines of asking, how to integrate around it, without buckets of red paint.

Edited by phoenix1992