Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon, still obtainable or it's gone?

-CM-DarkLord

Question

Hey tenno,

Since warframe changed the loging rewards to daily tribute, I'm wondering now how do you get the Gorgon (normal version), I read on the wiki and says that its obtainable from login rewards and conclave but I don't know if that information it's true after we got Daily tribute system, can someone tell me if got the gorgon with the new system or while doing conclave? I'll be very happy for your answer tenno.

-CM- DarkLord

11 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Sorrow-San said:

I would assume it can still be obtained from the daily tribute system as blueprints are still in rotation as a reward so long as you don't have the mastery maxes for said item.

However, it's a decent question...

Well thanks, Let's hope waiting for someone with official information.

6 hours ago, -CM-DarkLord said:

Well thanks, Let's hope waiting for someone with official information.

U 18.4 (here).

Changes

Players will no longer receive Weapon Blueprints as a login reward for weapons that they have already mastered and sold.

That said, blueprints are still a possible reward in the new system, though apparently not a very common one.

Edited by Chroia
Formatting.

1 minute ago, -CM-DarkLord said:

I don't think so, but thanks tenno <3

That is, sadly, correct!

...Now that I think about it, DE's weapon trading scheme is becoming a mess. It used to simply be that only Sortie / Prime weapon parts / blueprints, Prisma weapons, and Syndicate weapons could be traded. (assuming Synd/Prisma were un-potatoed, un-forma(ed), and has 0xp in them)

But with the addition of event weapons to Baro, tradeable broken war parts, etc. The rules for trading weapons have become a bit more complex. :c

10 hours ago, Sorrow-San said:

That is, sadly, correct!

...Now that I think about it, DE's weapon trading scheme is becoming a mess. It used to simply be that only Sortie / Prime weapon parts / blueprints, Prisma weapons, and Syndicate weapons could be traded. (assuming Synd/Prisma were un-potatoed, un-forma(ed), and has 0xp in them)

But with the addition of event weapons to Baro, tradeable broken war parts, etc. The rules for trading weapons have become a bit more complex. :c

Yes, the trade system is changing a lot xD

Edited by -CM-DarkLord

1 minute ago, Z3tt said:

But then it would make no sense, you could buy the bp in the market for some weapons. Also you don't have to work for them :/

Not too sure what you're saying... All I was doing was stating that so long as it's a syndicate / prisma (or select other weapons sold by Baro) weapon that was rank 0 with no exp or potato or forma. Then by DE's system, you can trade it. (Mastery rank permitting) (Prime parts, Broken war parts, and Sortie reward parts can also be traded without restrictions)

The weapons you can trade make it a mess, since certain weapons can be obtained from multiple sources but are only tradable when obtained through one of those "multiple" sources... And yeah, at this point they might as well make all non quest reward weapons / blueprints / parts tradable when rank 0 & xp 0, not formaed, not potatoed, and the other party meets the MR requirement.