Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will damage from weapons and warframe fall off in late game?

LemonEnterprise

Question

Saw someone with this video, not mine and credits to that guy who did this. I have one question, how do people even do this i mean dont damage fall off in like really long runs when enemy reach 200 level and more? The sheev is using covert lethality and she keeps popping stealth, i am not going to pretend to understand ivara because i have no idea how she works, but i am pretty sure she just pops stealth and use sheev. So question is how is it possible to still maintain this kind of damage at 5 hours runs, is covert lethality plus stealth that strong if so can i switch ivara with loki and still get that kind of damage?

10 answers to this question

Both Equinox and Ivara have a power that puts enemy to sleep, which allows stealth finishers.

Covert lethality is either an instant kill or has ridiculous multpliers on stealth finishers.

Edited by MrJxt

for long runs its important choice right room.....and is smart to camp....u bring u best wepons and very good frame... czz in tier 4 enemies doing 3x more dmg and u must be really cearfull....i would fall to sleed from such long run lol

41 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Covert Lethality bypasses Damage problems, because upon activation it Script Kills the affected Enemy.

though Finishers in general deal incredible Damage as it is.

So meaning if i use excalibur radial blind it will still proc the effect? If so all i do is blibd the use finisher on them? I just found out that it will only proc on stealth kills if so is loki invis build ok with covert lethality?

Edited by LemonEnterprise

4 minutes ago, LemonEnterprise said:

So meaning if i use excalibur radial blind it will still proc the effect? If so all i do is blibd the use finisher on them? I just found out that it will only proc on stealth kills if so is loki invis build ok with covert lethality?

Exalted Blade doesn't work with Covert Lethality, but any dagger with it slotted will one shot anything you blind regardless of level (blind targets count as stealth kills if you use finishers).  I have a Dark Dagger that has no other mod BUT an unranked Covert Lethality on it, because it needs nothing else.

12 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

Exalted Blade doesn't work with Covert Lethality, but any dagger with it slotted will one shot anything you blind regardless of level (blind targets count as stealth kills if you use finishers).  I have a Dark Dagger that has no other mod BUT an unranked Covert Lethality on it, because it needs nothing else.

So u use excalibur with a dark dagger that has nothing but a ubranked covert lethality? Well thats convenient

1 hour ago, LemonEnterprise said:

So meaning if i use excalibur radial blind it will still proc the effect?

yes.
having Mods on your Dagger is still useful (unless you infact plan on running a Macro to play QTE Finisher simulator forever - which you could do..... i guess.) for applying Status Effects or Et Cetera for anytime you're not locked in a QTE Animation.
the Augment for Dark Dagger doesn't hurt either, with the Explosion.

Yes, Covert Lethality is that strong. The damage it inflicts on finishers(both stealth and counterattack) is equal to the HP of the enemy, it ignores armor, which means it is an instant kill for everything regardless of its level, however some enemies cannot have finishers being performed against them. Theoretically you would be able to do a survival forever unless you run out of Life Support or get overwhelmed by enemies that cannot be killed with finishers.

If you still have something that is unexplained, you might want to refer to :

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Melee_2.0#Counterattack_Finisher

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Covert_Lethality