Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon Deluxe Skin_The Majestic

(XBOX)Andy Man Sentai

FanArt:

http://aero04.deviantart.com/art/OberonDeluxeSkin-TheMajestic-599768590

Im mr21 Oberon main and I've Recently been really hyped for the Oberon Deluxe skin so I ended up blasting some jams to the new Dark Souls 3 soundtrack and created some fan art. Its been about a year or so since I touched my bamboo tablet but I recently downloaded Krita and it sparked my interest. I'm planning on adding this to my portfolio of stuff's for college.I'll probally do s'more stuff in the future

Hope you guys Enjoy it! :D

For those who can't see link:

Spoiler

oberondeluxeskin_themajestic_by_aero04-d

Edited by (XB1)Aerostrike 04
wanted to add a spoiler tag of my image

Just now, Camelslayer said:

Has there been mention of another rework?

Well all frames are recieving tweaks/reworks that needs em. I dunno who is gonna be next to receive reworks/tweaks after Mag. But it seems DE is doing one frame at a time. Wont be surprised if Oberon is among that list. His abilities are just a bit lackluster & they dont synergize with each other & its a shame because he can be turn into the Saryn of Radiation.  

I like the artwork but if you want some honest critique? Next time consider cutting down on the stuff in the background, as I felt it ook away from the quality you really want us to examine. Less is more. That's just my opinion though.