Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate points problem

dyslexic2

Question

hello guys, I've been increasing my NEW LOKA and PERRIN SEQUENCE. but long ago I increased my ABBITERS OF HEXIS that made me having a -4000 points and a red bar to the red viel. i realized just now that NEW LOKA  and PERRIN SEQUENCE has nothing to do with the RED VEIL so i was thinking that RED VEIL is a good 3rd choice.

My question is how to get red viel's points to increase? I worn his symbol and did many missions but i get no points. I wanted my red viel to rank up but i have no idea what to do.

thank you

4 answers to this question

If you were in negative with Red Veil then you need to pay more sacrifices to show you are dedicated to their cause. Think of it as punishment for not following them in the first place.

Also, have you checked that you have enough daily syndicate standing available when you have been trying to level it up?

thank you very much for responding.

@Magician_NG I cannot do that it says "you haven't earned enough reputation for this title" it requires 2x gallium and a 30000 credit which I have

@skinner I dont know how to check daily standing. but i think my problem is solved thank you

Edited by dyslexic2

59 minutes ago, dyslexic2 said:

thank you very much for responding.

@Magician_NG I cannot do that it says "you haven't earned enough reputation for this title" it requires 2x gallium and a 30000 credit which I have

@skinner I dont know how to check daily standing. but i think my problem is solved thank you

Your daily standing is listed above the syndicate kiosk in your liset. it refreshes daily and your daily limit is 1000 + (Mastery Rank x 1000)