Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current endgame-ish META

dzxbeast

Question

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Void_Girl said:

Honestly almost every frame can be taken into the endgame if you put thought into it. The best weapons tend to be high critical, high slash, and/or high status. Banshee and dread with CP is what I use most though.

As @Void_Girl said and I'll add that I really think that the most crucial thing is that everyone in the team runs Corrosive Projection. Once that's established, your weapons can be tweaked for Viral damage - but Corrosive works against the heavies just as nice.

Desecrate Nekros, however, is a must-have if you want to push past 60 minutes due to DE's "nerf"/balance/tweak/whatever-you-want-to-call-it on how life support packs drop from killed enemies after 50 minutes (they are far an in-between causing you to rush from one LS Capsule to another).

7 minutes ago, (XB1)C0gnitive 0n3 said:

As @Void_Girl said and I'll add that I really think that the most crucial thing is that everyone in the team runs Corrosive Projection. Once that's established, your weapons can be tweaked for Viral damage - but Corrosive works against the heavies just as nice.

Desecrate Nekros, however, is a must-have if you want to push past 60 minutes due to DE's "nerf"/balance/tweak/whatever-you-want-to-call-it on how life support packs drop from killed enemies after 50 minutes (they are far an in-between causing you to rush from one LS Capsule to another).

so whats what it is ? I was woundering why I had hard time pasing 70 mins

Edited by bad4youLT

37 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

so whats what it is ? I was woundering why I had hard time pasing 70 mins

Yeah...not sure when it was changed but DERebecca admitted that it would affect her, as well, because she enjoyed solo survival runs. The reasoning behind it was to "add a more dynamic approach by having players" move from one room to the next. In other words, they wanted to curve campers.