art wise ..heres the lineup for commissions

• weapon art
  • volt unmasked

For my own projects ....

• mutalist dragon nikana
  • next unmasked ....Mesa, ember, titania
  • Tennogen: Volt Kabuto 
Edited by (XB1)EternalDrk Mako

I usually don't pay too much attention to warframes with human heads, but that Volt was really well made. Something about that pose and angle sold the human face. Great job there!

I allso really would like to see an actual 3D model of that sheath and blade. There is something to appealing to me about a handle completing the sheath and I imagine a stance using both to strike and parry.

I can't do weapons easily and I admire all who got the skill.

2 minutes ago, arch111 said:

I usually don't pay too much attention to warframes with human heads, but that Volt was really well made. Something about that pose and angle sold the human face. Great job there!

I allso really would like to see an actual 3D model of that sheath and blade. There is something to appealing to me about a handle completing the sheath and I imagine a stance using both to strike and parry.

I can't do weapons easily and I admire all who got the skill.

i used my own volt for a reference for it the colors and unmasked pose were the commissioners request , dont know if i can 3d the sword....though

but yeah thats the stance concept , two hand sword attacks or sheath and sword combo

On 2016-9-29 at 9:45 PM, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i used my own volt for a reference for it the colors and unmasked pose were the commissioners request , dont know if i can 3d the sword....though

but yeah thats the stance concept , two hand sword attacks or sheath and sword combo

You did a good job too :)

Maby once the sword design is finshed, I or some other skilled modeller could try to make it into 3D.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

@arch111

oh that reminds me i have the new Zbrush Core preorderd !

if everything goes well i may be able to step up my 3d modeling game xD 

Happy for you :)

You know what that means right? You have to give me a full review when you go it :D

2 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Mutalist dragon Nikana colored ;D

<Link> for phone view 

CuGw1x4UsAInjf9.jpg

I love the look, but it seems a bit too... Deliberate? Symmetrical? Balanced? for the infested if you ask me. Of all the infested units we have, only Chargers have mouths, and they are far from that organized. Looks really good though.

4 hours ago, Aliuas said:

Looks really cool, i like how the mouth opens and closes with the sword :D

4 hours ago, Imaru said:

I love the look, but it seems a bit too... Deliberate? Symmetrical? Balanced? for the infested if you ask me. Of all the infested units we have, only Chargers have mouths, and they are far from that organized. Looks really good though.

dunno, i was trying for an infested dragon, so i tried to blend parts from juggernaught, antcients and those tendrels on ship floor into it, 

and the design itself is what others inputed into the cocnepts design 

Perfection= Achieved! Exquisite and this time, COMPLETELY and totally synchronizes with what was in my head! I can practically see the indigo electricity crackleing across the shield as someone charges a shot. 6.8 billion applause! The Juha And Shidan is COMPLETE! Enjoy your week long break from me as you forge yourself that fancy fested Nikana of yours!

Edited by Unus