The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Makos Art Thread

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

its my gt but as one word eternaldrkmako 

Update: delay 

seem to have caught flu, ive been fighting it since last friday ... 

slowly getting better but just so ...drained 

Feel for you. Got a cold myself that I hope will die down soon.

That made my descision to hold off playing WW easy. No energy.

1 hour ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

I have a concept of a mountain warframe.  Combining high impact weapons with cold

passive: permafrost: 25% cold damage and status chance

That seems. . . Excessive, but that's probably just me. Ability wise? Hmmmmm. . . hmm, how bout obstacle formation? Make them chumps work for their blows by chopping through wall after wall stone. Maybe give him a slowly stacking offensive ability that relys on the stone walls takeing hits. When it reaches capacity, he could detonate them in a cascade of battlefield-coating debris that does good damage.

Wait. . . shett, Atlas already covers all my other ideas, might wanna. . . think of another concept? That, or, find someone really REALLY creative in ability-smithing. I was lucky to be able to brew up even a minute amount of originality for my girl Feynman!

I was out on a walk earlier.  Around the time you responded (so I never got pinged)

i had reworked the passive from that to: passively slows enemies attack and movement speed.

i still have no clue what his first or third ability is

the second on is

-condensed vapor: draws water from the air to bolster defenses.

and the fourth is

-Ragnarok: turns shields into armor and health (50/50 split) and allied damage has 100% chance to deal cold damage (normal status for other effects is kept)

some ideas to play around with: 

blizzard: condense air to freeze anything that passes through it

Frost snap: freezes any moisture inside enemy flesh or armor and causes damage and reduces armor

frozen path: manipulates water in the ground to slow and damage enemies

giants causeway: stamps the ground and causes an eruption of ice in front in a cone, knocking up or stunning foes

hidden passive: passively gains energy on corpus tile sets and loses energy slowly on desert tiles (.8 on ice, .5 on corpus, -.2 on desert)

13 minutes ago, BlackDiamondAce said:

I was out on a walk earlier.  Around the time you responded (so I never got pinged)

i had reworked the passive from that to: passively slows enemies attack and movement speed.

i still have no clue what his first or third ability is

the second on is

-condensed vapor: draws water from the air to bolster defenses.

and the fourth is

-Ragnarok: turns shields into armor and health (50/50 split) and allied damage has 100% chance to deal cold damage (normal status for other effects is kept)

some ideas to play around with: 

blizzard: condense air to freeze anything that passes through it

Frost snap: freezes any moisture inside enemy flesh or armor and causes damage and reduces armor

frozen path: manipulates water in the ground to slow and damage enemies

giants causeway: stamps the ground and causes an eruption of ice in front in a cone, knocking up or stunning foes

hidden passive: passively gains energy on corpus tile sets and loses energy slowly on desert tiles (.8 on ice, .5 on corpus, -.2 on desert)

Who not make something new with a ice-theme?

1. Arctic plane

Makes the ground slippery for enemies and they slide on the ice making it very hard for them to move.

2. Ice step

Turns running into skating, increasing speed and let you do some cool air attacks. 

3. Rimfrost

Summons a Ice-Scythe that freezes enemies in radius with groundslam and slows enemies around you like a slowing Aura.

Does puncture dmg with icedamage that stacks with each swing.

4. Avalanche

A wave of snow swallows the enemies doing impact dmg and knocking them down.