Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Drop Rate

TrialParasite

Question

Hi !!

In the last 4 days i play over 200 spy mission and i dont get any Ivara chassis ..

All the missions with all 3 console/data hack ..(80%) off the 200 missions are with out ring any alarm ..

This are the plannets i play the 200 mission ..please fix this ..i cant take anymore this BS..with the time i play this missions i could farm a lot of primes..every day like 6 hrs only spy missions

Earth Pavlov    
Europa Armaros    
Europa Valac    
Phobos Grildrig    
Phobos Shklovsky    
Saturn Aegaeon    
Sedna Scylla    
Sedna Tikoloshe    
Uranus Rosalind    
Uranus

Umbriel

6 answers to this question

Setting off alarms doesn't change the drop rate - only whether or not you successfully extract all 3 data nodes.  Beyond that, just keep at it - it's not a high drop rate, but it's the same chance no matter which of the maps you're playing on.

That bites that RNG hasn't given in.  I had the most success with the chassis on the Earth spy missions.  Once you get to know the quickest way for each room it's pretty simple.  Plus with it being a crossfire map you don't really have to worry too much about the corpus or grineer chasing after you.  It still took me a few run to get the part but in terms of rewards (can get 4 Shadow Debt mods there) and enjoyment of the tilest I found it the best one.

Also on the plus side the Orokin Moon missions has other fun trials that you can get the different drift mods from.

Best of luck to you!

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

Shows all drop locations. things to remember.

1. Alarms mean nothing.
2. Must extract every data vault.
3. Ciphers are your friend.

In short get a group of friends, spam the spy missions just make sure you extract all data.
I had a pain in the &#! time with this myself. just soloing the missions because i thought alarms couldnt be triggered, any enemy that saw you had to be destroyed. Nope not the case. just the three "rules" given above.

Good luck!