Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Hek build

Gravitas2

Question

Currently this is my build

ibIm5Ka.jpg

My Hek feels like it does a lot less damage than my other weapons though.

Another question: when was the last time baro ki teer sold primed point blank, primed flow, and primed continuity? I want these mods but I do not want to pay platinum for them

5 answers to this question

On 4/1/2016 at 0:50 AM, ----Fenrir---- said:

Add a punch through mod. Enemies in Warframe have a tendency to rush you in huge groups single file. Being able to hit 3 enemies at once instead of only a single enemy basically triples your damage output.

He already has seeking fury on.

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_Weapons/Builder/Hek/t_30_22203300_165-2-3-167-6-3-170-5-5-175-4-5-178-0-5-179-7-5-365-3-3-482-1-10_178-8-482-7-165-5-365-7-175-6-170-6-167-9-179-11/en/2-0-31/

Ok so tbh I stopped using Hek when V Hek came out but it's essentially the same thing w/o crit mods. Forget spread(Tigris needs that not Hek) and forget punch through. You're a one shot pony so punch through kills A LOT of dps. You can get a lot more out of the gun by shooting enemies then falling back a bit on reload and all. My V Hek 1 shots pretty much everything and without the spread it's very easy to sniper enemies with this gun. So hope you have some fun with it.

Edited by rawr1254