The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma underneath his armor

(PSN)H3x3wahn

So, I got Chroma recently and I really like using him, but I think he looks way better after casting effigy. However, I can't just keep effigy up only for aestethic purposes. Wouldn't you like to be able to toggle between heavy Chroma and light Chroma, even if only in a cosmetic way?

I definitely think you should be able to toggle the pelt on/off in the arsenal, just like you can toggle through Equinox's forms. 

Beyond that, if you're talking about toggling it off at all times, I don't think that's a good idea. It's a huge part of his design.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

I definitely think you should be able to toggle the pelt on/off in the arsenal, just like you can toggle through Equinox's forms. 

Beyond that, if you're talking about toggling it off at all times, I don't think that's a good idea. It's a huge part of his design.

This^^ 

And just my thought: Chroma without his pelt is just Oberon with better abilities.

Yea. Pelt is part of his design.

I would be interest in Spectral Pelt type cosmetic, btw. Kinda like Energy base pelt, not completely invisible but see-trough. you can see his naked body beneath. 

Edit: Just to clarify. I will dislike option to take it off completely because I think pelt is important part of his design. Just a cosmetic that kind of let you see his body but not remove it altogether, i.e. you can see through energy based syandana like Asa or Pyra.

Edited by AhLiu338
clarify my opinion.

1 minute ago, AhLiu338 said:

Yea. Pelt is part of his design.

I would be interest in Spectral Pelt type cosmetic, btw. Kinda like Energy base pelt, not completely invisible but see-trough. you can see his naked body beneath. 

Yeah! Or toggle the wings on and off, but only as a cosmetic effect.