Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Landing Craft???

Gefy

Question

How do I get the parts and blueprints for a new one? I'm not willing  to pay like a bajillion plat for one, so, if I remember correctly, there are blueprints. How do I get the parts/blueprints?

latest?cb=20151204013133

Thankls, Gefy

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Gefy said:

How do I get the parts and blueprints for a new one? I'm not willing  to pay like a bajillion plat for one, so, if I remember correctly, there are blueprints. How do I get the parts/blueprints?

latest?cb=20151204013133

Thankls, Gefy

kill stalker, grustag 3, and zanuka hunter and hope it drops (i've kiled zanuka a bunch and stalker a bunch and have never seen a piece drop so good luck)

keep in mind within my huge alliance, no one has seen zanuka hunter or stalker drop a scimitar part. Since scimitar was added i have had 28 stalker spawns none of them dropped any BP, only one of those spawns have been since the "50% drop boost" and that drop was a dread. Also have only had 1 zanuka hunter spawn since scimitar addition.

it might be a good idea to try and work up some plat from trading if you reaaaally want the ship.

1 minute ago, OvAeons said:

keep in mind within my huge alliance, no one has seen zanuka hunter or stalker drop a scimitar part. Since scimitar was added i have had 28 stalker spawns none of them dropped any BP, only one of those spawns have been since the "50% drop boost" and that drop was a dread. Also have only had 1 zanuka hunter spawn since scimitar addition.

it might be a good idea to try and work up some plat from trading if you reaaaally want the ship.

ok, and by the way, well done getting the oberon deluxe skin :)