Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift from lotus Ammo Drum Alert <3

TyrannosauRayz

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Slow Nova, for obvious reasons, Banshee for Sonar, Excal for Schwing and Oberon for the knockdowns. 

I have a feeling you gona run into Energy problems later on, unless you spam Energy Restores, so a Trinity would help.

Now having the right team is one thing, but what about solo runs, thats where it gets interessting. For me it always ends up in energy problems, maybe I m doing something wrong.

Is it even possible to do this ? I was there for 50 minutes, and at the end almost nothing spawned, which ment we starved from personal capsules. Even throughout the level we got almost no capsules, usually you are 100% with +6 life supports, here we were constantly 60% with +2 life supports, really starved from life suppport. Was this just a bad case of rnjesus ?

7 minutes ago, Egosession said:

So, lets discuss strategy then, what would you guys recommend, to survive an hour?

Valkyr with Eternal War build and meta melee weapon of your choice and Shadow Step, Molecular Prime Nova, Blessing Trin with Varizan revive stuff, Max Duration Limbo because Banish.

You want to survive? May as well do so with an extra large serving of wensleydale!