Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How long until you can use a chat if your access is "suspended"?

Kendrix

Question

8 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Kendrix said:

I was in tge trade chat and accidentally left off the "n" in fang and I stopped getting updates in the chat and it informed me that i was suspended from the chat. 

Most likely a 12-24 hour ban like when you get banned from clan chat by a clan moderator, also that's a very trivial reason to ban you (if you hang around region chat you'd know why) so if it's longer than a day I would contact support and explain it to them.

Edited by (XB1)Snicket002
Addition

6 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Chat suspensions are either a kick(can join back whenever), 1 hour, 1 day, or 1 week. 

Considering the context of the situation, it appears to most likely be an automatic suspension by Kickbot, which is typically 24 hours.

kickbot needs an overhaul, I seriously deleted region chat from my chat bar just so I wouldn't have to put up with people spamming kickbot making it spout 10 year old memes

try to avoid kicks bans ppl... sometimes ppl troll in general chat that is really not wise....cz its alwayes someone form warframe stuff  there....and once someone get  marked as trooll.... that is not good

28 minutes ago, (XB1)Snicket002 said:

kickbot needs an overhaul, I seriously deleted region chat from my chat bar just so I wouldn't have to put up with people spamming kickbot making it spout 10 year old memes

Idk about on xbox, but PC kickbot had it's responses taken out MONTHS ago- if not a year ago.