Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Warframe Part Drops

mac101099

i've noticed more often than not that when your fighting the bosses on any planet they just won't drop anything. when they do drop something it's usually just a mod or some resources that i never use. i can spend weeks on a single boss killing it over and over again and either never getting a warframe part or only getting 1 for all my effort. it just seems like they need to up the chances for decent drops on these bosses that we spend a lot of our time killing over and over.

this is just my opinion. this game is great and i probably won't stop playing for awhile.(lag needs a little work tho)

• 2 weeks later...

RNG is being worked on, and we can hope changes could affect all aspects of the game : when you get one thing, you have less chance to get it again, which increases the chances to get other things. However I doubt it will be applied to drops.

I'm not in favor of a global increase of drop chance. Things should not become too easy. However, I'm in favor of a drop chance that starts very low and then increases with the number of attempts. There are posts about this if you're interested. For example this one.

Anyway, there is something that I don't understand : why are there blueprints that are rarer than others, when you need the same number of them ? Typically, the Latron prime receiver or warframe chassis are rarer than their equivalents, but I can't figure out why ? From the game design point of view, what is important is the effort that a player has to produce to get his reward. But just to make it clear : I don't mind about getting 4 times one part and not getting another one, as long as I know the chances to get each are equal !

Edited by Lluid