Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to play Loki/Ash in any mission type?

-GothKazu-

Question

These two (aside from Excal for the obvious reasons) are my favorite frames (ignoring Prime version atm, since i mean both versions of both frames)

But, i feel like my tactics for each of them are lacking in different mission types (Loki in Survival, Ash in Defense, etc)

Is there a "Best Build" for each of them and a "How to be successful with..." playstyle for each?

no i dont mean a single build/playstyle to share between the two of them, thats stupid.

I would just like to go on Sorties & T4 missions with either one and not be afraid of causing the squad or myself to fail just because I wanted to bring one of my favs.

5 answers to this question

(Theres going to be many answers to this). For me, you can't play Loki and Ash in every mission type. Of course you can, but it wouldn't be efficient. Efficient meaning like you said, doesn't harm your team is anyway. There's going to be many choices, and some frames are better to bring than others like ash and loki. For instance, you bring loki into spy missions, but not ash.

It mostly depends on how you play, but there are some things you should know when using them.

For Loki the main focus should be invisibility and/or radial disarm, Duration, range and the sybnidcate augment for disarm can be usefull.

For Ash I don't thing stealth is the way to go. Ash is more of a melee based frame. Most people use bladestorm a lot, buit there's a lot of hate on that. Range and health mods are important for him. 

In the end, you'll find how you like to play them once you have a lot of experience with those frames and modding.

I don't really play ash so I don't have a build locked down for him yet. but this is my every day build for loki. I use this one in the void. If you don't have the primed mods, the lesser versions will do. Those are just the levels that I currently have them at. 

qCaaZ2b.png

ivccoz4.png

Edited by (PS4)jFresh215

25 minutes ago, Frameberry0923 said:

This is not my video but it is Tactical Potatoes video. I do not take credit for this and do not intend to.

I hope this helps you learn to play Ash in some different game modes ^_^

Does anybody have extra Naramon Lens?