Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime Skin

Amial

Question

Good day,

Please can you let us Skin the Nikana Prime to the normal Nikana, willing to pay a little for this or maybe make it unlock if you own it already?I really don't like the Halo hilt thing at all and worst part of it if you try add an attachment it just puts it on top of the one that is already there and looks super tacky.

Thank you so much for your time and would love to get others feelings on this?

As always keep up the awesome work, love your game.

Regards,

Amial

11 answers to this question

I see you point, but no-one is forcing you to do anything, its about choice and having more of it, think about the Paris Prime and the ranger skin?its the something i'm asking for,It even changes the bows look to the non-prime variant so it not like i'm asking for something that is not in the game already.Remember more variety is key!

Thank you for your input though!

Regards,

Amial

you can, the normal nikana day of the dead skin works on nikana prime (or at least it did if it got changed)

it completely changed the model to normal nikana but kept the sash 

its nice being able to use toned down plain looking skins on gaudy decorative weapons like primes to make them appear understated and subtle 

Now this i agree with!Some of them look like a Christmas tree :/ or a UFO is attached to it...Now sen-say where do i get this anti gaudy skin you mention??

Regards,

Amial

PS:even if we had to pay 5 platinum for it i would >_> just saying.

Edited by Amial