Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hikou Prime Concealed Explosives Build

Ifeno

Question

What's the ideal build for Hikou Prime Concealed Explosives?  What are your personal builds?

EDIT:  Does Blast (Ice + Fire) stack with Concealed Explosives?  Also, is Punch-Through worth getting on this build?

Edited by Ifeno
Additional Questions

4 answers to this question

TARINunit9 is correct if you want to mainly use the explosion damage, I how ever use Concealed Explosives as extra damage, my current build is:

Hornet Strike, Seeker, No Return, Concealed Explosives, Lethal Torrent, Barrel Diffusion, Trick Mag, Quick Draw.

I'm sure it could be min/maxed to be much better, how ever I find this build more fun than anything.

EDIT:

I'm not sure if it stacks, but im sure it would work either way. 

Concealed Explosives only 'explode' once per star. So Punch through will only affect the main star. I personally like having it because sometimes when things die they use the animation where they stand for a few seconds, and it will do less damage for that time.

Edited by Fuzzi
Answering questions

This build works really nicely with a spore built Saryn.  This build is pretty decent when I haul them out on any other class.  78% status, so pretty much a guarantee that viral will be everywhere, and the heat makes for decent cc.  Mods can also be swapped out for corrosive and cold or any other combo (and rad viral or corr blast both of course have even higher status chance and better cc).  That being said, if I'm not on Saryn and I'm using them, it's probably more for fun screwing around than for serious business.  Hope that was helpful.