Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Needs a Rework Period! (The Game itself not just the frames)

AKKILLA

IMO why wait every soo often to rework one or 2 frames or hotfix things here and there?

Why dont DE take this game down and Rework and Balance the whole game Period?

This game is a fun but unbalanced game and it will never be completely balanced and this is due to soo much set backs with nerfs and buffs and it will continue this way.

We arent gonna die if DE take this game down, maybe they can leave up a server for us to play but we dont need more content we need Warframe Reworked as a whole.

This game is a great game but the devs are constantly creating soo much they are leaving behind old bugs and things need to be fixed

Take this game back to the factory DE and let us play again when everything is balanced

Servers and all. Heck I can barely join squads every squad I join I DC or My squad mates DC

Every good ability gets nerfed and destroyed I think DE just need to Fix this game as a whole. If it takes a Year heck I wouldnt mind. I wouldnt mind reserving Warframe for Late Christmas

Im sure You guys wont Die if You cant play a lil Warframe for 9 months or so

As for DE they can work on other ideas to keep there income im sure of it

(I just opened a can of worms here comes the hate)

Edited by AKKILLA

39 minutes ago, AKKILLA said:

IMO why wait every soo often to rework one or 2 frames or hotfix things here and there?

Why dont DE take this game down and Rework and Balance the whole game Period?

This game is a fun but unbalanced game and it will never be completely balanced and this is due to soo much set backs with nerfs and buffs and it will continue this way.

We arent gonna die if DE take this game down, maybe they can leave up a server for us to play but we dont need more content we need Warframe Reworked as a whole.

This game is a great game but the devs are constantly creating soo much they are leaving behind old bugs and things need to be fixed

Take this game back to the factory DE and let us play again when everything is balanced

Servers and all. Heck I can barely join squads every squad I join I DC or My squad mates DC

Every good ability gets nerfed and destroyed I think DE just need to Fix this game as a whole. If it takes a Year heck I wouldnt mind. I wouldnt mind reserving Warframe for Late Christmas

Im sure You guys wont Die if You cant play a lil Warframe for 9 months or so

As for DE they can work on other ideas to keep there income im sure of it

(I just opened a can of worms here comes the hate)

Ok true the game has it's pro & cons but what game doesn't. I understand the game has it's issues here and there  but DE keeps creating content to keep players hooked because somes game for so repetitive that get boring quick for example,COD&nba 2k sure they are fun games but over time they get boring.DE  trying to prevent this but creating new content which may leave some older things to be unattended but they are trying their best. 

Besides who knows they might rework the game down the line since they already reworked the forums.

6 minutes ago, tennorod said:

Ok true the game has it's pro & cons but what game doesn't. I understand the game has it's issues here and there  but DE keeps creating content to keep players hooked because somes game for so repetitive that get boring quick for example,COD&nba 2k sure they are fun games but over time they get boring.DE  trying to prevent this but creating new content which may leave some older things to be unattended but they are trying their best. 

Besides who knows they might rework the game down the line since they already reworked the forums.

they only keep making content to line there pockets

This is there 9 to 5

Says the Game is Fun

Continues to Say the game needs to be reworked as a whole IE Changed completely

I Fail to Understand your logic

and if they take the game down well there goes a whole playerbase that could provide objective feedback and critesism on Changes as they happened

Overall i think The Content to Fixs Ratio isn't in a good place in my opinion but time will tell us if these reworks are worth the wait

They need time to test out if the reworks are accepted by the players. If they're popping out all reworks at once, it won't be good if anything goes haywire, and this would require loads of debugs, which would be even harder to do so with so many reworks at once.

6 hours ago, tennorod said:

They gotta make a living someway

Make Warframe Comics an anime a show sell Warframe DvDs

Nah they could leave up a server to play with no updates and hotfixes this is why DE is sooo backed up and overwhelmed with soo much complaints etc.

Hell this Update was Terrible I cant join squads cuz of connectivity issues I never had this issue before. There servers must be full f Sand xD

5 hours ago, Madho said:

They need time to test out if the reworks are accepted by the players. If they're popping out all reworks at once, it won't be good if anything goes haywire, and this would require loads of debugs, which would be even harder to do so with so many reworks at once.

I meant that 

WARFRAME the Game itself needs an entire rework not the Characters (Warframes) themselves

This game is conceptually great but Humanly imperfect and buggy and glitchy and full of connection issues that are annoying and I will not pay for Plat till they get there stuff together

Seems to Me like there just pleasing there star idol players

Bad for Business

5 hours ago, (PS4)Crimson_Judgment said:

Says the Game is Fun

Continues to Say the game needs to be reworked as a whole IE Changed completely

I Fail to Understand your logic

and if they take the game down well there goes a whole playerbase that could provide objective feedback and critesism on Changes as they happened

Overall i think The Content to Fixs Ratio isn't in a good place in my opinion but time will tell us if these reworks are worth the wait

I dont mean Warframe reworks I mean the Game as a whole

Because you don't lose momentum when putting out a work in progress. They were just picked up by a Chinese backer and now making in-roads into that market as well mataining a global build from Russia to South America. They have found a successful model in power creep and new content, you don't stop, you keep going especially when the data say keep going.

Don't get attached to weapons and frames. What makes De unique is the constant stream of new content that supersedes the former years of prior assets. A Devstream and community participation with its fan base, all contribute to its popularity and momentum. 

Instead of making Destiny, then tearing it apart in pre-production only to sell it as DLCs and then market Destiny 2 as a new stand alone, you have one game in Warframe , were you downloaded it, and new content streams in for free every few months, with avenues between paying, or not paying for said new content placed in. 

To shut it down and make Warframe so called better, which sound like make it more trivial is a waste of time. You'd just end up saying to your team, let's make Warframe 2 with the money we have left, or better yet, let's try a new IP altogether using what we have learned from our prior work.

You risk just becoming another COD with option 1 regurgitating the same thing over and over as a separate game every Novemeber at one price point with three little monetary shots in the arm with timed DLC. Or you risk your new IP dying because marketing failed on the heels of some better title competing in your drop date, in hopes to become Option 1. 

Nah, stay with the power creep and influx of 80.00 prime access content released every two months,  instead of every year's end quarter. 

The game has a few warframe balancing issues here and there, but that isn't the real problem.

The biggest problem is, "What do I do after I have mastered every weapon and warframe in the game?"
The most common answer is just grind out void missions for ducats and easy plat.

So basically it is play T3 survival, T3 defense, T3 capture, T2 survival, T4 intercept and Heircon for keys and cores.
Throw in Draco for daily focus and if you want you can also do the sortie.

3 minutes ago, Suira said:

The game has a few warframe balancing issues here and there, but that isn't the real problem.

The biggest problem is, "What do I do after I have mastered every weapon and warframe in the game?"
The most common answer is just grind out void missions for ducats and easy plat.

So basically it is play T3 survival, T3 defense, T3 capture, T2 survival, T4 intercept and Heircon for keys and cores.
Throw in Draco for daily focus and if you want you can also do the sortie.

My main concern right now is DE need to Hotfix the Connectivity issue because since Update18.5 I can barely play with My clan or anyone who invites Me its very disappointing I been running solo and I just get discourage from Playing Warframe.

I been hearing this is an issue for several people not just me and it must be there servers ever since this new update, I love this game its very fun and creative but has some issues and I cant enjoy it how I use to, Heck I cant join nothing in Public matches cuz I get dced and Draco, dont make me go there :/

1 hour ago, AKKILLA said:

My main concern right now is DE need to Hotfix the Connectivity issue because since Update18.5 I can barely play with My clan or anyone who invites Me its very disappointing I been running solo and I just get discourage from Playing Warframe.

I been hearing this is an issue for several people not just me and it must be there servers ever since this new update, I love this game its very fun and creative but has some issues and I cant enjoy it how I use to, Heck I cant join nothing in Public matches cuz I get dced and Draco, dont make me go there :/

Yeah, this has been an issue for basically everyone.
A lot of the problem stemmed from the DDOS attacks, but there seems to be small issues here and there even when they aren't getting attacked.
Like last week I was in the middle of a T3 defense and we all just randomly DC'd. I got my key back, but the mood was ruined. 14 waves down the drain.....

Us playing is how they balance and refine the game, our usage statistics and feedback is what drives their decisions and bug fixing. Take away users, take away their number one source of data for balancing and fixing.

4 minutes ago, Suira said:

Yeah, this has been an issue for basically everyone.
A lot of the problem stemmed from the DDOS attacks, but there seems to be small issues here and there even when they aren't getting attacked.
Like last week I was in the middle of a T3 defense and we all just randomly DC'd. I got my key back, but the mood was ruined. 14 waves down the drain.....

Its frustrating

Especially when You ahev spent lots of Hard earned cash in the game and intend to keep doing soo. Why would I buy plat with the servers acting this way?

1 hour ago, Gelkor said:

Us playing is how they balance and refine the game, our usage statistics and feedback is what drives their decisions and bug fixing. Take away users, take away their number one source of data for balancing and fixing.

26565179.jpg

Just going to quote this " Digital Extremes provides a free-to-play, multi-player online Game to registered users and related features, functions and services available through the Website, such as community forums and other interactive areas. To access the Game, you may be required to download and install certain client software, and such access entails the use of hardware, software and Internet access (which you acknowledge play a crucial role in your user experience). You agree that Digital Extremes is not responsible for any hardware, software or Internet access, quality, suitability or unavailability issues. Digital Extremes does not provide Internet access, and you are responsible for all fees relating to telephone and Internet access charges along with all necessary equipment, servicing, repair or correction incurred in maintaining connectivity to the servers. "

I personally have not had a problem with the connection after their fix, I might just be lucky. Buy anyhow it's also your responsibility to have a good connection.

Also I agree with Gelkor.

27 minutes ago, Satanistmicke said:

Just going to quote this " Digital Extremes provides a free-to-play, multi-player online Game to registered users and related features, functions and services available through the Website, such as community forums and other interactive areas. To access the Game, you may be required to download and install certain client software, and such access entails the use of hardware, software and Internet access (which you acknowledge play a crucial role in your user experience). You agree that Digital Extremes is not responsible for any hardware, software or Internet access, quality, suitability or unavailability issues. Digital Extremes does not provide Internet access, and you are responsible for all fees relating to telephone and Internet access charges along with all necessary equipment, servicing, repair or correction incurred in maintaining connectivity to the servers. "

I personally have not had a problem with the connection after their fix, I might just be lucky. Buy anyhow it's also your responsibility to have a good connection.

Also I agree with Gelkor.

I honestly thought I was being Quoted by a Moderator but lets be real here.

I have to be responsible for having good internet service?

Only responsibility i am entitled too is paying My Bills (Rent,Internet bill, etc) I paid for Fast speed internet access and if its not the best I can switch but atm I will not i have no cash to switch over and I never had this issue with Warframe connectivity, I found in Youtube some complaints and a video from a former Warframe member speaking on this issue, He says its a DDoS Attack issue idk what the heck that is but I am not the only person dealing with this issue 

Please dont attack Me for Posting RevXDev's video I know he was banned and it created a dramatic environment for severla Warframe Youtubers but im not here to discuss that this is about connectivity issues and he explained it here although there is no solution in the video i think the solution is on the Devs end

A DDOS is a Distributed Denial of Service attack, essentially you have a large number of computers asking for some piece of information from the server as quickly as possible to consume the connection resources that the server has. Any connectivity issues that are currently occurring are not the result of a DDOS as it would affect the vast majority of the player base rather than some portion of them, depending on how DE has their servers physically located. If they have different servers in different physical locations for the various region servers, someone could feasibly DDOS one locale without affecting the rest of the game.

So, you want the DE devs to fix any connectivity issues that you may be having, at the same time giving a very passive-aggresive threat of never spending more IRL money to buy platinum. While also asking the devs to entirely remove the game to rework everything, which would cut off all public funding of their game and instead force them to rely on investors (which they currently use somewhat, though from what I've read it seems to be more of a partnership than an investment on the funders part). The reasons for incremental game reworks and leaving the game online while that happens has already been explained very well by Gelkor.

What relevance did RevXDev's video have to anything about your topic? I honestly don't know the history there because I don't care to follow the stories of people getting banned. But posting a video of someone just running through an empty dojo doesn't seem to bolster your argument in any way. Also, to specifically reference the video, I seriously doubt that DE IP banned anyone as most people these days have Dynamic IPs rather than static ones.

15 hours ago, AKKILLA said:

I honestly thought I was being Quoted by a Moderator but lets be real here.

I have to be responsible for having good internet service?

Yes. You really can't expect Warframe to purchase a centralized server to host all games, which makes Warframe even more prone to DDOS attacks and a major blow to DE's budget with the purchase and maintenance costs. Plus, players half across the globe such as Asia may have trouble reaching the US servers. After all it's a free game. And I'm pretty sure this is one of the best ones out there. And all they need is good internet speed, which is exactly what the vast majority of multiplayer games require.

Btw wrong session.

p.s. Not to mention a good graphics card.

Edited by Guest

A TL:DR disclaimer: I ramble endlessly. I like the game despite its fault, and I support the game because its been a largely positive experience (except when it isn't) 

Whoa, that's a little too harsh and I'm very pro-balance. But I love the constant tweaks and nudges, the little reworks and the big ones. It keeps the game from getting stale. I've played many many games that did not expand anywhere near as rapidly as Warframe, and in every case I was bored or furious within six months.

Again, I'm pro-balance. But I don't want it to happen in a day. Or a month. I support their decisions even when they drive me crazy because so far they are the ONLY developer that has built a sense of transparency and relative good-will.

The game has issues. But I'm here to see where they take it, and how the future content may (or may not) interact with what we've already got.

I understand your frustration, so I'm not trying to downplay your stance, I'm just explaining my position in the hopes it may bring up some positive elements for everyone involved. I get angry, too. But I love this game. Even when I hate it lol. 

That's just my 2 cents. Take it with a grain of salt. I'm nobody special. =^.^=